Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kid shoots man for putting hands on his moms…. What are your thoughts? Update: Charges Dropped

test
I mean... on some level I gotta understand that this is family, so they gonna do what they gonna do, but at the same time they doin' too much. All the posting on social media and alladat just reeks of denial about what type of nigga he was.
Agreed.
Waaaaaaay too much
These folk is who the mom should be suing since they got bread.

But real talk……I’d be embarrassed a man looking at this after my dumb decision.
I’m be embarrassed as a family member at this shit.
And life just goes on.

Agreed.
Waaaaaaay too much

And life just goes on.
There s no such as embarrassment in these times

This shit is literally a boondocks level comical ignorance idu this could be a classic skit on a Dave Chappelle show add a Laff track the twitter jokes and this is that.

Agreed.
Waaaaaaay too much

And life just goes on.

Lol how much bread you think they got man? I think they suing police sue to the arrest that’s it. Why you want to punish a family that already ain’t right is beyond me.

Lol how much bread you think they got man? I think they suing police sue to the arrest that’s it. Why you want to punish a family that already ain’t right is beyond me.
What?

Nigga, it was her and her man who escalated the shit that caused his demise.
Y’all stay wanting to sue niggas you think got money over dumb shit. But this aint worth if?

This is the one time, I can’t blame the cops. Then to drop the charges but she focused on them while ignoring what could have been avoided.
sue them both for all I care.
Can’t be picking and choosing.

Let me pinch a chick and I’m in court for three years.

Now what I’m them cops pick this back up cuz of some “new” evidence to get back?
You just need some shit to say huh?

Punish a family..😂😂😂
Of who? The K0 king?
They escalated this….no matter what she said he hit her.
You protecting nigga shit after nigga shit

Like niggas don’t have people die in car accidents but still sue the survivors…..

I mean... on some level I gotta understand that this is family, so they gonna do what they gonna do, but at the same time they doin' too much. All the posting on social media and alladat just reeks of denial about what type of nigga he was.

Nah even as family i can't understand it because how do you reconcile the fact that his last image is of him beating a woman. Everytime they "celebrate" his life they won't be able to avoid the shame of how and why he was killed. You're completely right in that how they're acting is a form of denial about what really happened

What?

Nigga, it was her and her man who escalated the shit that caused his demise.
Y’all stay wanting to sue niggas you think got money over dumb shit. But this aint worth if?

This is the one time, I can’t blame the cops. Then to drop the charges but she focused on them while ignoring what could have been avoided.
sue them both for all I care.
Can’t be picking and choosing.

Let me pinch a chick and I’m in court for three years.

Now what I’m them cops pick this back up cuz of some “new” evidence to get back?
You just need some shit to say huh?

Punish a family..😂😂😂
Of who? The K0 king?
They escalated this….no matter what she said he hit her.
You protecting nigga shit after nigga shit

Just relax man. Look it’s not coming out the cop personal funds they are Chicago police any black person should be ok with them getting sued because it’s Chicago police. I think she is suing them because he was arrested and she feels he shouldn’t have. But you can’t sue the family if somebody you killed even in self defense. Legally you probably could but you can tell by the casket they ain’t got any money.

I get what you’re saying but just relax

I didn’t know people did that. But it just seem like you want the family of the aggressor to be taught another lesson.
Not at all but if the mom wants to go after anyone……start with who put you in that situation.

Yea but the police arrested her son. They put him in handcuffs. The police union ain’t poor.
That’s a risk when he got the gun.
That’s the risk when he used it.
Same with if she had it and used it.
Or if neither had or used the gun and dude got arrested for hitting her.

Confrontations may lead to handcuffs.

Putting them on should be one of the least traumatic of this to worry about. He’s free and that’s what matters.

So yesterday i had my coworker dying because one of the girls showed this tweet and i was like.

Yeaa... you know damn well he got shot.. not knowing it was this dude at first

Aint nothing about that fuckery that said natural causes

What are you talking about it was a gun in the car his mom was be mad he shot the guy. Kids in the country hunt at that age. Was the mom supposed to get knocked out? He didn’t just have the shit all day. Aren’t you pro gun?
So he sees his mom arguing and his first thought was the get a gun? That’s your logic and a good reason for a CHILD to get a gun

Her life was not in danger when they was fussing so you don’t know what the fuck you talking about

You and bro are dense as fuck.

Don’t matter who the gun was for the point is he shouldn’t have been holding a gun

So he sees his mom arguing and his first thought was the get a gun? That’s your logic and a good reason for a CHILD to get a gun

Her life was not in danger when they was fussing so you don’t know what the fuck you talking about

You and bro are dense as fuck.

Don’t matter who the gun was for the point is he shouldn’t have been holding a gun

There's arguments and then there is blowing tf up on someone, which is what dude was doing. Couple that with the fact that they were in the hood in Chicago and you got an obvious case of "let me get my shit just in case". How can you say "her life was not in danger" after what we've seen bro do? At this point, I gotta think you being obtuse on purpose and I'm just not interested anymore.

I’m trying to find the entire video from arrival to gun shots

Either he seen his mother arguing went to the car and got a gun

Or

Was told to bring the gun out the car

Back