Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kid shoots man for putting hands on his moms…. What are your thoughts? Update: Charges Dropped

test
There's arguments and then there is blowing tf up on someone, which is what dude was doing. Couple that with the fact that they were in the hood in Chicago and you got an obvious case of "let me get my shit just in case". How can you say "her life was not in danger" after what we've seen bro do? At this point, I gotta think you being obtuse on purpose and I'm just not interested anymore.
So he had enough sense to leave the establishment to go to the car and his mother didn’t with her life being danger. That’s what you’re saying

So he sees his mom arguing and his first thought was the get a gun? That’s your logic and a good reason for a CHILD to get a gun

Her life was not in danger when they was fussing so you don’t know what the fuck you talking about

You and bro are dense as fuck.

Don’t matter who the gun was for the point is he shouldn’t have been holding a gun

And if his mom got beat into a coma or fell wrong and died then what. You are pro gun and it was used in defense but your upset because her son used it and not Superman. He had the gun for defense and it was used. And he not in jail

There's arguments and then there is blowing tf up on someone, which is what dude was doing. Couple that with the fact that they were in the hood in Chicago and you got an obvious case of "let me get my shit just in case". How can you say "her life was not in danger" after what we've seen bro do? At this point, I gotta think you being obtuse on purpose and I'm just not interested anymore.

He from NO and if his mom was getting beat the fuck up dwanye would’ve grabbed a gun and ended it. He wants turn this into something it’s not. The kid not gang banging his mom owns the gun. For somebody pro gun he just saying shit.

He from NO and if his mom was getting beat the fuck up dwanye would’ve grabbed a gun and ended it. He wants turn this into something it’s not. The kid not gang banging his mom owns the gun. For somebody pro gun he just saying shit.
That’s not what happened at all.

He was posted up at the door with a gun before anything happen

That’s very much in the video.

You can’t process danger and it shows

Lol bruh so are you saying the kid was wrong or not man because I really don’t know wtf your point is. Like if the mom died would that have been ok so the boy would t have blood on his hands.

That’s not what happened at all.

He was posted up at the door with a gun before anything happen

That’s very much in the video.

The argument already was happening. That’s the beginning of the incident. If somebody using threatening language don’t you get defensive?

Back