Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Kid gets thrown off train for blasting music. Hellczar isn't sure if kid is black or not.

I would think we all have a duty to our communities to stand up for each other against injustice. Even if you're annoying the fuck out of people w loud music prior to that injustice

We look at communities different I guess. I don't look at every obnoxious black person as someone I need to save. If some nigga I don't know starts a fight with a white boy for something that doesn't concern me and gets his ass whipped, you think it's my duty to jump in that fight just because one person is the same race as me. Nah, I disagree. I also don't really look at this as an injustice. You do shit to be obnoxious, people are going to react. If they were trying to kill the guy over the music, that's extreme. If they are removing him from the train, I got no problem with that. If you can't respect the people around you, why should anyone respect you?

Last thing, you're turning it into a race issue. I'm not. I'd have the same stance whether the group was made up of all white, all black, or whatever. Right or wrong, I've been in that situation enough to know why those dudes did what they did and I'm not going to fault them for it.

So was it discovered of the kid was black or not?

I've wanted to kick the shit out of kids and adults who play loud music in public or talk in the movie theater or whatever...doesn't mean I'm gonna do it.

Ain't that serious. Lil dude must've looked mad weak, usually whites just call the conductor or the cops

We look at communities different I guess. I don't look at every obnoxious black person as someone I need to save. If some nigga I don't know starts a fight with a white boy for something that doesn't concern me and gets his ass whipped, you think it's my duty to jump in that fight just because one person is the same race as me. Nah, I disagree. I also don't really look at this as an injustice. You do shit to be obnoxious, people are going to react. If they were trying to kill the guy over the music, that's extreme. If they are removing him from the train, I got no problem with that. If you can't respect the people around you, why should anyone respect you?

Last thing, you're turning it into a race issue. I'm not. I'd have the same stance whether the group was made up of all white, all black, or whatever. Right or wrong, I've been in that situation enough to know why those dudes did what they did and I'm not going to fault them for it.

Community wasn't a race reference. It's geographic, economic, dictated by power... Injustice against the powerless has always struck me as a cause for resistance

That guy wasn't just part of the dominant group, he's a lot bigger than the kid. That wasn't a fair shake

Community wasn't a race reference. It's geographic, economic, dictated by power... Injustice against the powerless has always struck me as a cause for resistance

That guy wasn't just part of the dominant group, he's a lot bigger than the kid. That wasn't a fair shake

I don't know. I didn't put as much thought into it as you seemed to have and was just basing the comment on my own experience. If the dude was being obnoxious with his music and was asked politely to turn it down, and he was like "Fuck Off" or turned it up louder which is what I often see, I stand by what I said. I'm not saying I would have done it, but if you're going to be disrespectful to the people who share the space around you, you can't act like some kind of victim when someone reacts to that disrespect.

That said, I can concede that if there was no attempt at communication and those dudes just decided to take it upon themselves to attack the kid, you're stance is reasonable.

Y'all reach g and overfeacting. Re e plays no part I this. Its just a couple of older men who were irritated by a kid playing loud music and did too much anything to throw him of a train. Its a good thing the train wasn't moving because they really would've been wrong.

The only crime committed was the assault by 2 adults

San Francisco Police 4.1 Article 1, Section 49, Unnecessary Noise : "Enforced by SFPD (note: Article 1, Section 49, may also be enforced by SFDPH)
Article 1 prohibits any unnecessary noise very broadly defined to include “raucous noises or ...[those that] disturb the peace, quiet and comfort of persons in the neighborhood or with volume louder than is necessary for convenient hearing”.
"

San Francisco Police 4.1 Article 1, Section 49, Unnecessary Noise : "Enforced by SFPD (note: Article 1, Section 49, may also be enforced by SFDPH)
Article 1 prohibits any unnecessary noise very broadly defined to include “raucous noises or ...[those that] disturb the peace, quiet and comfort of persons in the neighborhood or with volume louder than is necessary for convenient hearing”.
"
I hate u

fidel.jpg

Back