Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Kid gets thrown off train for blasting music. Hellczar isn't sure if kid is black or not.

Check out @AnnaMSterling’s Tweet:

Idk if yall can see the tweet but two middle age white dudes try to push this boy off the bus. Im wondering why we just record shit or just document it without helping? I get it cops and white men with guns can and will kill you. But it seems our response is to just hope we dont get killed and somebody loses their job.

We all know history and can understand the fear but when is the tipping point gonna come. Niggas dont got to like each other to defend ourselves. Are we soft?

Recording isn't the best thing to do, but it's better than nothing. It helps people get justice.

Hopefully there are repercussions for this

As someone who rides the metro in DC and has to listen to niggas reciting the shit they are listening to like they are giving a concert, I cosign this CaC's actions.

As someone who rides the metro in DC and has to listen to niggas reciting the shit they are listening to like they are giving a concert, I cosign this CaC's actions.

46d5b961726e8b0ab0f3ad60b2f762c7

Whatever nigga. Nobody wants to hear that shit early in the morning. And how am I Judas? What loyalty do I have to some obnoxious ass nigga on the train?

I would think we all have a duty to our communities to stand up for each other against injustice. Even if you're annoying the fuck out of people w loud music prior to that injustice

Back