Welcome To aBlackWeb

khole Kardashian(Sasquatch looking one) getting heat for dropping the n-bomb

That’s not the same from a non black saying it.

You used those folks because they are anti black and them saying it nigga means something different out heir mouth

The point was that a person's skin color being black shouldn't be the determining factor on if they can say nigga or not.

Just cause they skin color is black don't mean they have the best interest for black folks at heart.

A white person could be more down for the cause of black people than a black person but that white person still can't say nigga just like any black person can't just nigga to me.

A persons black skin ain't a automatic pass to say nigga to me.

The point was that a person's skin color being black shouldn't be the determining factor on if they can say nigga or not.

Just cause they skin color is black don't mean they have the best interest for black folks at heart.

A white person could be more down for the cause of black people than a black person but that white person still can't say nigga just like any black person can't just nigga to me.

A persons black skin ain't a automatic pass to say nigga to me.

Understood.

Its real simple to me black people can say if you are not black you can’t that does not mean every blacks person is going to be ok with another black person calling them nigga. That’s it y’all.

This whole discussion is stupid honestly. People claim to hate nonblacks using the words, but love to use it in the presence of nonblacks. This is what happens when you normalize shit. I've seen black people get in arguments white people, call those white people nigga, and then get mad when that white person says the word. That makes no sense.

meh white ppl know not to use the word

idc who says what to who

This whole discussion is stupid honestly. People claim to hate nonblacks using the words, but love to use it in the presence of nonblacks. This is what happens when you normalize shit. I've seen black people get in arguments white people, call those white people nigga, and then get mad when that white person says the word. That makes no sense.
Hey yo where you from blood?
What set you claim?

They weren’t slaves though. That’s the history I’m referring to.

And don’t get me wrong, I’m not mad at it as I recognize the racism they’ve endured. But at the end of the day they didn’t go through slavery and they chose to come here.
Umm wouldn't that have been the case in the Caribbean and South America... they were slaves and faced racism down there too

Back