Poll Keyshia Cole vs Jamie Foxx (JF advances)

Who U Got?

• Keyshia Cole

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Jamie Foxx

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Who cares how he got on lol Diddy got on as a dancer, does that take away from what he did?

That argument makes 0 sense lol

But Jamie can act, and is funny. Diddy wasn't a star as a dancer. He didn't get a TV show for his dancing ability. He wasn't headlining world tours as a dancer.

Jamie's already established star power 100%fueled his singing career.

Y'all act like he was a wack comedian who singing is his best talent.....

Jamie's music is prolly like #12 or #13 of things he really worked to accomplish....

That shit was just so so.....

Keyshia IMO its the better and truer artist who music alone is her defining credit.

She's better than dude....

How you comparing Jamie acting and comedy career to Diddy dancing?

Like what in Diddys dance career even shadows what Jamie did on just in living color??

Like this dude been a legit star for like a decade before dropping an rnb record.... And you think that had no impact??

Like the fact that this ddude was in on a TV show didn't help his career at all....??? None of the moves.....

The I think imma need security comedy special where he clearly dedicated a whole section to show of his singing...

Like Niggaz ain't come there to hear him sing... It was a pleasant suprise and it was cool....

But that's how he worked it in..... He did the jokes first.....

I ain't saying the brother can't sing,, but he's overrated as an artist if you think he better than keyshia Cole

Reactions: Chicity
So you saying the fact that he was already a well known established celebrity with his own TV show and multiple movies under his belt as one of the funnier dudes at the time had nothing to do with his success as a star.

Like I think Niggaz forget how hot Jamie was BEFORE the music
Google him

Look at how much was going on before the singing.... The fact that he could sing,, it was stupid to not try to cash in.....

Shit even Eddie Murphy tried to hop on when he was hot... Jamie just put more into it.... His collaborations were all fire

Keyshia shitting on Jamie....

I love her feature on jeezy dreaming...

Sent from heaven, all her chicken head break up shit....

Shorty got a nice distinctive sound.... I like her....

Jamie to me sound like as nigga trying to sing..... Just never really got into his shit...

Nigga just look goofy..... like how the fuck you taking Wanda seriously right now?

Y'all voting for this nigga....
Jamie-Foxx.jpg

Foh

How you comparing Jamie acting and comedy career to Diddy dancing?

Like what in Diddys dance career even shadows what Jamie did on just in living color??

Like this dude been a legit star for like a decade before dropping an rnb record.... And you think that had no impact??

Like the fact that this ddude was in on a TV show didn't help his career at all....??? None of the moves.....

The I think imma need security comedy special where he clearly dedicated a whole section to show of his singing...

Like Niggaz ain't come there to hear him sing... It was a pleasant suprise and it was cool....

But that's how he worked it in..... He did the jokes first.....

I ain't saying the brother can't sing,, but he's overrated as an artist if you think he better than keyshia Cole

You just completely missed the point lol

There's people in this world who are multi-faceted. Again, we can walk and chew gum at the same time. You're acting as if somebody can't be good at two things lol

"will smith wouldn't be an actor if he wasn't a rapper" who gives af lol

You just completely missed the point lol

There's people in this world who are multi-faceted. Again, we can walk and chew gum at the same time. You're acting as if somebody can't be good at two things lol

"will smith wouldn't be an actor if he wasn't a rapper" who gives af lol
and you act like there aren't plenty of actors who have pointed out rappers and singers get all the good roles....

there's a difference between people who crossed over and those who started in a certain field....

and often that difference can been seen in their work....

in this case i feel keyshia's work is better than jamies.....

and you act like there aren't plenty of actors who have pointed out rappers and singers get all the good roles....

there's a difference between people who crossed over and those who started in a certain field....

and often that difference can been seen in their work....

in this case i feel keyshia's work is better than jamies.....
plenty of ppl have tried to cross over to different fields and failed tho. his starting off as a comedian might've given him the exposure to get his music out there but imo it doesn't mean that his music was overrated as a result.

Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
But you're not speaking about the work. What are the great projects/songs from KC?

neither one of them are "great"

but this song imo is better than any of jamie's shit...

i said in my first post i saw a chick try to sing this at karaoke live and failed miserably....

and i literally felt unsettled till i came home and listened to her singing it... she has a strong voice that resonates with me... i can hear the passion in her singing.....i feel like she just connects more than jamie

and this track, her voice is just fucking perfect on the feature...one of my favorite tracks of all time....

shit might not be the classic of meth and mary, but it's right u there to me.....i just love how she sings while he's rapping....the whole song was orchestrated perfectly...

the way she goes off at the end just brings the whole song home....shit just takes me there.....

jamie never did that....at least not for me

and let's not pretend like very chick in america wasn't singing the fuck outta this track when it came out...

shit was like an anthem for a whole year....

like c'mon bruh....shorty holds her own with monica like it's nuffin....

these are just really good songs.....great voice, great music, and had a significant impact on her generation....

shorty just got it

Jamie's had multiple anthems lol from Blame it on the to slow jamz

He's had mad radio hits from "just like me" to "she got her own"

The comparison is hilarious and what separates them more than anything is the slow jamz