Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Keyshia Cole vs Jamie Foxx (JF advances)

Who U Got?

• Keyshia Cole

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Jamie Foxx

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
d06111a331f5485c86696c19b6587bbd.png

Keyshia Cole

VS

Jamie Foxx

I would've voted JF over most in this tournament, unfortunately he's gon be facing Bey in the next round and is gonna get washed, but he should win this round easily.

Naw,, I never really liked Jamie foxx...

Nigga had some bangers, don't get me wrong.... but overall I felt keyshia more....

Jamie was the benefit of established star power and some exceptional song selection.

I still think that independent remix with him and fab goes all the way in...

But what really made me appreciate keyshia Cole was one time I heard a chick try to sing that love song at karaoke night...

Shorty could blow, but when she got to that

"Never knew what I was missing, but as soon as we start kissing I founnnn I founnnnn I founnnn"

I was like

:idkb3:

Lol.

Keyshia just got one of them voices Bruh, she own her songs..... Jamie a great live entertainer.... But keyshia sound is just too strong for me to not vote for her

I agree her best work is her breakup type songs, but she has alot of dope songs not about break ups. I think her break up songs are so good people just want those. Shit her first hit was "real love"

But majority of the hits are sad songs. I love MJB. Real love is my SHIT! About to listen to that right now.

But those heartbroken songs are oooooooohweeee.

I know what I said.

Mary got hits but her breakup songs are what she's known for. Real love isn't necessarily a happy song either and guess what ITS A HIT!

Jamie Foxx! Keyshia Cole sounds like she's whining when she sings. He's talented af and dropped quite a few hits.

Even though Everything isn't technically a sad song but tell me you wouldn't play that shit to a chick after she broke up with you!

I sure as would play it to a nigga, standing in the rain and make a 90s dance choreography to go with it.

YOUUUUUU AREEEEE MYYYYY EVERYTHING!

Back