Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kevin Spacey Gets 3 New Sexual Assault Allegations

Like I said earlier in the thread, if the alleged victims dont even give af why should we? The alleged victims plead the 5th and dropped the charges.

Bring back HOC
Ain't nobody about to work with this dude again, he fucked up a good series and we gotta be satisfied with that trash last season

Like I said earlier in the thread, if the alleged victims dont even give af why should we? The alleged victims plead the 5th and dropped the charges.

Bring back HOC
Niggas trying to give Kells the death penalty when the girl in question one her family testified that it wasn’t her in the vid....I used to tell ppl if they cool w all that then what can I do about it.....

Now play step in the name of love

Bring back HOC

Unless you niggas keeping that same energy for Cosby foh.

If this is what we're assuming it to be...

Folks should be upset if they really thought he was guilty.
If they really thought Metoo was actually about justice.
If they thought locking up Kells and Cosby really meant all predators would get treated the same.
Cause they loss, Spacey won, and he's having a Merry Christmas in his argyle sweater to tell us about it.
And the outrage is probably what he was hoping for, so what they gonna do about it?
But I digress.

It's all about locking up Russel Simmons now.

If this is what we're assuming it to be...

Folks should be upset if they really thought he was guilty.
If they really thought Metoo was actually about justice.
If they thought locking up Kells and Cosby really meant all predators would get treated the same.
Cause they loss, Spacey won, and he's having a Merry Christmas in his argyle sweater to tell us about it.
And the outrage is probably what he was hoping for, so what they gonna do about it?
But I digress.

It's all about locking up Russel Simmons now.

It had to be one of the I'm blickity black and I'm black head ass niggas too lmaooooo. Gon head man.

Niggas trying to give Kells the death penalty when the girl in question one her family testified that it wasn’t her in the vid....I used to tell ppl if they cool w all that then what can I do about it.....

Now play step in the name of love

Fortunately you not on R. Kelly case

Back