Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kevin Hart's Former Bestfriend Files $12M Breach of Contract Lawsuit Against Hart

test
He deserves 12 million for exactly what?
It’s not up to me how much he gets, but that’s what the court said he’s supposed to get for what he went through.

I mean, I just explained what happened. He got blamed for a crime ,arrested,had to go to court. I’m sure he was blackballed and I’m sure he lost money and if he was with Kevin Hart he may have been living a comfortable life.

I’m sure his lawyers weren’t free either.

It’s not up to me how much he gets, but that’s what the court said he’s supposed to get for what he went through.

I mean, I just explained what happened. He got blamed for a crime ,arrested,had to go to court. I’m sure he was blackballed and I’m sure he lost money and if he was with Kevin Hart he may have been living a comfortable life.

I’m sure his lawyers weren’t free either.
I don’t think it says 12 million.

I don’t think it says 12 million.
I didn’t even see what his settlement was but suing somebody usually means you get what you lost in money or mental energy is included.

Why would I be mad that he is getting money? Shit I need to sue a rich nigga one day and I hope I get a bunch of money

Also I see his case is mainly Breach of contract and I’m sure everything else is included with it.

I actually thought he already went to court ,but yeah if he’s willing to prove this in civil court again ,he probably was innocent

Last edited:
Back