Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kevin Hart vs Mike Epps

They don't think he funny and that he probably tap dancing for them Hollywood execs.

BTW I don't think kevin hart is funny

I don't know fam. Shit just seems mad crabby & fuck niggerish to me the way Mike and some of these other comedians are going about the whole "Kev ain't funny" shit. You know how some females acts when they don't like another female for some random ass reason that really doesn't make sense? That's what this feels like to me. The word "hater" gets misused alot, but it might be appropriate in the situation. I personally think Mike Epps is ok but the same could be said about him that some people say about Kev. I've watched most of his standup joints and seen him in person. Shit was meh.

Anyone here used to watch Tough Crowd w/ Colin Quinn?

It used to come on after Daily Show before there was ever a Colbert Report.

Colin hosted a news and political talk/debate show but panel was always stand ups. Kevin Hart got some of his 1st tv time on that show and was hilarious whenever he was on.

I remember Colin said in 1 ep how Kevin was gonna be famous because he was small and adorable.

Kevin hart is a funny guy. His stand ups are funny to me, but these weak ass, I'm short please dont hurt me, scary, timid roles he continues to play are NOT funny. It's always the same role-always getting punked and emasculated. When he played in Soul Plane he didnt play no scary weak man and he was actually funny in that movie.

Muthafuccas need stop wit that crab in the barrel shyt for real. Acting like there's a limited amount of success.

Bad enough it's hard for black celebrities to get the kinda opportunities and respect in Hollywood, but it's worse when they hate on each other. All b/c of jealousy and envy.

Kevin Hart isn't stopping Mike's checks from coming in.

Kevin hart is funny to me. an Tough crowd with Colin Quinn was ill Patrice use to always be on there.. i dont remember Kevin Hart.. Ed norton was a habitual line stepper fuck him..and that other white boy

Dhv5PMEVMAAOiOv.jpg

Kevin hart is funny to me. an Tough crowd with Colin Quinn was ill Patrice use to always be on there.. i dont remember Kevin Hart.. Ed norton was a habitual line stepper fuck him..and that other white boy

Kevin got put on there by Keith Robinson since they both Philly guys and Keith was like a mentor.

to discredit the man and how funny he is or is not to you EVERY TIME you get a chance to is hating point blank.

i fuck with Mike and he is funny at times but why does he feel the need to reiterate his opinion on KH multiple times at this point?...yet turn around and make money with him...that seems a lil shady...and once again...Mike Epps is in the press and on everyone's timeline...but for not doing anything "funny"....for talkin shit about another black man...smh....shit do a comedy special shitting on K.Hart for an hour and be done with it

i assume this is gonna happen to Tiffany Haddish once she blows all the way up too huh?

Back