Kevin Hart: It's not cool to be positive

Never really watch Joe Rogan podcast but since the monkey stuff I don't plan on watching it.

From the comments I've seen posted though I would like to state how i feel on the subject at hand.

Like most things in life there is a lot of context that goes with how things are perceived by others. I feel most people want to be positive and have no issues with people who have a positive outlook on life but most people have to also be realistic and unfortunately being realistic a lot of times may be looked at as not being the most optimal way of thinking. Lol

I agree that sulking or hating others for what they have or where they are in life is a silly way to go about living your life. I also agree that people should try to maximize whatever potential they have to make themselves better or happier. People shouldn't settle if they feel they can do better in whatever they pursue in life.

The reality of the situation is as long as there are people on this earth you will always have someone who will have envy towards another. As long as you have people who have envy. You will have hate and as long as you have hate. You will have negativity. Even animals and insects fight amongst each other. Not just for food but also affection for possible mates.

When Joe asked him whats different about his vitamins opposed to other ones he he basically said "uhhh..........its really good, I hired the people who work on the top brands of other vitamins to make mine good like those". That shit was disappointing, I seen funnier non comedian guests smh
Yea and that was after he tried to lie and say he spent 4yrs working on it himself.

Joe ask 1 question and he start gettin nervous and started to google the product himself.