Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Kevin Hart: Irresponsible

I had low expectations going in....had a few laughs and I thought it was better than the last special he did....which was trash. The ending joke in irresponsible was cringy tho

How fucking dare you. I wasnt a fan of the special either, but this shit is just fucking low.
Kev super washed

Hes in the Dirty Grandpa stage of his standup standup career

220px-Dirty_Grandpa_teaser_poster.jpg

I was watching this again yesterday to kill time until basketball came on

I don't even remember the jokes

Something about his son being a bitch or something

He might need to take a good decade off from the stage. He's 2/5 right now

Barely funnier than the last, I laughed twice at this one.

Yeah it's like the same set but his kids are older and it's a new adlib he throws out every couple mins. It was better than his last tho.

He washed but I haven't been impressed by anyone else lately either. I really can't remember a laugh out loud comedy special since Chappelle's Netflix series last year. I thought chris rocks tambourine was some bullshit. It's dead out here.

Ever since Hannibal got Bill Cosby locked up homie been MIA besides a non speaking role for a Cricket commercial haven't seen dude nowhere.

He did that TAG movie but it was like they couldn't find anybody else. He was invisible in that shit.

Yeah it's like the same set but his kids are older and it's a new adlib he throws out every couple mins. It was better than his last tho.

He washed but I haven't been impressed by anyone else lately either. I really can't remember a laugh out loud comedy special since Chappelle's Netflix series last year. I thought chris rocks tambourine was some bullshit. It's dead out here.

Ron White last shit had me laughing, but it’s not for everybody

Ron White last shit had me laughing, but it’s not for everybody
Dude I never really checked for Ron white due to him being with that blue collar clique, but I checked out some stuff once they all stopped touring together and that hick is funny af. His Netflix special was great

Dude I never really checked for Ron white due to him being with that blue collar clique, but I checked out some stuff once they all stopped touring together and that hick is funny af. His Netflix special was great

Yea he was the closing act on that Blue Collar tour for a reason

Some female on FB said she don’t fuck with him anymore cause he cheated on his wife.

Is that a valid reason to cancel someone?

Wasn't very funny. A couple of bright spots, but I would've been ok not ever seeing it.

Some jokes had promise but it seemed like he abandoned the joke right before the hilarious punchline. Like he just couldn't finish it right and gave up, but kept all of the leadup.

He needs to stop the family jokes. You can tell his success doesn't lend to many funny family moments. He not just chilling at the house experiencing the mundane shit that he turned into funny jokes. And his kids are older so they not going to be doing shit that's jokeworthy anymore.

He need to make the turn towards more material related to his life outside of his family.

Back