Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kevin Hart in Major car crash

If the car didn't have it before why put it in. Me personally if I had a ole school and was able to dump money into. I'd get it restored like it just rolled off the showroom floor. More money in the resale of it supposedly

yeah, you fuck up the resale value when you start adding modern shit to old school rides, especially muscle cars. But if it's a custom joint then you can do whatever you want to it and it'll find a buyer when you're done with it, just don't expect that high dollar Barrett-Jackson money.

yeah, you fuck up the resale value when you start adding modern shit to old school rides, especially muscle cars. But if it's a custom joint then you can do whatever you want to it and it'll find a buyer when you're done with it, just don't expect that high dollar Barrett-Jackson money.
Most folks ain't use to that power. You have to respect that throttle especially if you on a windy road. Hell when it's wet outside and if I tap the gas hard enough it'll get sideways on me. It's fun but I try and make sure nobody's beside me like that

No seatbelts or airbags?

I wouldnt even get in a car if i knew all that.

And not saying he should be liable but wtf i didnt know ppl willingly rebuild cars without safety features. Seems dumb.

I get keeping it OG but u willing to die for that?

Most folks ain't use to that power. You have to respect that throttle especially if you on a windy road. Hell when it's wet outside and if I tap the gas hard enough it'll get sideways on me. It's fun but I try and make sure nobody's beside me like that

See, I thought learning to drive in Michigan winters had me tight for driving a car with some power in fucked up conditions, but nope. I spun out a few times in snow and ice with my Mustangs and spun out across the freeway in a severe ice conditions coming back from Dallas with my S12. The ML500 I used to have got squirrely on me a few times on wet pavement, which surprised the fuck outta me 'cause they're pretty solid in those kinda conditions. But I should have known better 'cause the thing has 300hp and 340ft/lb going to the pavement.

No seatbelts or airbags?

And not saying he should be liable but wtf i didnt know ppl willingly rebuild cars without safety features. Seems dumb.

Im sure it had seat belts. The issue was having a 700+ hp car driving at night on a curvy road. That kind of condition you just cruise you may open it up on a straightaway but you get off it when coming up a turn. Truthfully the only place you'll fully be able to enjoy something with that much power is on thr race track

See, I thought learning to drive in Michigan winters had me tight for driving a car with some power in fucked up conditions, but nope. I spun out a few times in snow and ice with my Mustangs and spun out across the freeway in a severe ice conditions coming back from Dallas with my S12. The ML500 I used to have got squirrely on me a few times on wet pavement, which surprised the fuck outta me 'cause they're pretty solid in those kinda conditions. But I should have known better 'cause the thing has 300hp and 340ft/lb going to the pavement.
Yea don't that much snow come here and if it does and I have to drive in it not driving my babies

No seatbelts or airbags?

it has seatbelts, but not the three point joints that we're used to and you can't retrofit airbags into old rides.

That's how cars were built back inna day. They weren't mandated by the government until '66 and if you rebuild a pre-'66 classic car that didn't come with seatbelts you're under no obligation to add them.

Wasnt they all black tho?
Only Kevin is black

No seatbelts or airbags?

And its a car that came out in the 70's, so it only had lap seatbelts. Also car only starting coming standard with airbags in the 90's. This potential lawsuit is just some ambulance chaser shit.

So he was doing shit that was clearly dumb, gets hurt with other people and instead of accepting responsibility he says God did it to show him he was doing too many things and needed to slow down and care about his family.... Basically hes still surrounded by yes men and nothing was learned, smh.

So he was doing shit that was clearly dumb, gets hurt with other people and instead of accepting responsibility he says God did it to show him he was doing too many things and needed to slow down and care about his family.... Basically hes still surrounded by yes men and nothing was learned, smh.

He wasnt driving

glad he ok but let's keep it a buck this nigga a cornball

He wasnt driving
I know. My point is you dont give your 700hp classic muscle car to a random and let them have fun driving it on a twisty canyon road. A canyon road thats known for people going up there in their cars or bikes and crashing.

Back