Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kevin Hart in Major car crash

Kevin Hart is on the mend this morning after going under the knife Sunday ... less than 24 hours after he injured his back in that horrific car accident.

A source connected to Kevin tells us doctors completed successful back surgery on Kevin Sunday evening. Another source told us the comedian is expected to remain in the hospital for at least a couple of days while he recovers.

TMZ broke the story ... Kevin was miraculously able to walk away from the accident early Sunday morning on L.A.'s treacherous Mulholland Highway -- with assistance from a bodyguard -- but was rushed to a hospital with what cops called a "major back injury."

Jared Black, the man who was driving Kevin's vintage Plymouth Barracuda at the time of the accident, was pinned in the crushed vehicle and also seriously injured. He was airlifted to UCLA Medical Center and we're told he's surrounded by family members as he also recovers.

Cops say Jared's fiance, celebrity trainer Rebecca Broxterman, was pinned in the backseat ... but firefighters pulled her from the wreckage without major injuries.

Kevin Hart is on the mend this morning after going under the knife Sunday ... less than 24 hours after he injured his back in that horrific car accident.

A source connected to Kevin tells us doctors completed successful back surgery on Kevin Sunday evening. Another source told us the comedian is expected to remain in the hospital for at least a couple of days while he recovers.

TMZ broke the story ... Kevin was miraculously able to walk away from the accident early Sunday morning on L.A.'s treacherous Mulholland Highway -- with assistance from a bodyguard -- but was rushed to a hospital with what cops called a "major back injury."

Jared Black, the man who was driving Kevin's vintage Plymouth Barracuda at the time of the accident, was pinned in the crushed vehicle and also seriously injured. He was airlifted to UCLA Medical Center and we're told he's surrounded by family members as he also recovers.

Cops say Jared's fiance, celebrity trainer Rebecca Broxterman, was pinned in the backseat ... but firefighters pulled her from the wreckage without major injuries.
Now niggas can cut the Kev was drunk driving and cheating shit out

So fuck rollcages huh?

Dumps all that money into that Plynouth, thought to put a Hellcat motor in it, but not a fucking rollcage....

And then he wants to let his friend accelerate said muscle car thru the twisty's.

Never accelerate thru a turn.

I almost killed myself drunk driving one night.

Luckily i was solo.

I got out the car right away and started walking home. I was not waiting for no cops lol.
Lol this reminds me of a less serious incident on a night i spent celebrating me n my sis bdays.

Had one three many drinks i was gonna drop my sis off first fell asleep at the wheel. Woke up with a missing passenger side view mirror and front flat tire. Still dont know what i hit.

Rolled my ass on to the nearest 24 hr Jewel (midwest version of albertsons) drunk af buying fix a flat n tryna use it on what was a cracked rim n shredded tire.

Had to call my girl to come pick us up like 3 or 4am shes fuckin heated. Took the bus the next day to get the car towed to a shop. My sister still dont remember that night.

So fuck rollcages huh?

Dumps all that money into that Plynouth, thought to put a Hellcat motor in it, but not a fucking rollcage....

And then he wants to let his friend accelerate said muscle car thru the twisty's.

Never accelerate thru a turn.
man......troof.

i be having dudes talking about why you braking?

im like you brake into the curve and power out of it.
but you also must have good depth perception.

Now niggas can cut the Kev was drunk driving and cheating shit out
Actually, I proposed just this scenario. Admittedly after first condemning him as a drunk driving cheater.

There's probably a lot more to the story that will come out later.

I'm thinking Kevin driving drunk with a side piece and wrecked. When his security arrived, they brought a "driver" to take the wrap.

Only part I'm missing is how they get the "driver" injured.

Doesn't make since there'd be Kevin, a driver, and a female in that type of car. Unless Kevin was hanging out with a dude and his girl and Kevin let dude drive the car but didn't want him to drive it without him in there. IDK.

man......troof.

i be having dudes talking about why you braking?

im like you brake into the curve and power out of it.
but you also must have good depth perception.
Braking into the curve fucks with inertia as well.

Best bet is to downshift prior to meeting the turn, or engage the clutch and coast thru it.

Accelerate as you come out of the apex of the corner.

This is basic driving Knowledge.

We all get tested on this shit if we let our license expire.

Best bet is to downshift prior to meeting the turn, or engage the clutch and coast thru it.

its the inertia im using to help me in the curve.....the shifting of the weight helps .

we wasnt testing on that ...we drove around the block, thru some cones, parked and played with the lights......lol

now that i think about it,...i need to down clutch more to help slow and control the car.
i just go nuetral and usally guess right jumping back into gear.....

but thanks for thats heads up.

I'm pretty sure this is drivers error. People go on Mulholland, over estimate their skill or their car and crash all the time. And I saw this car making the round on the internet a couple years ago when it was just built. Its an 800 hp supercharged engine, put in a muscle car from the 70's, you cant just give that to randoms to romp on in the canyons, in the middle of the night. Thats a recipe for disaster.
Even with the upgraded chassis and suspension, its still a car designed in the 60's. If you crash or someone crashes into you, you gotta rely on 60s crash tech (or lack there of i should say). This is a car you cruise in, in a straight line, unless you have it custom built for turns with a full cage.
Hope Kevin learned from this, cuz all of them could of easily died. Just because you can afford a fast car doesnt me you can handle it.

and here some pics of it and a video. The whole front is all carbon fiber n shit.
3c8af5ee-cuda-sp-2.jpg

adac2ece-cuda-sp-6.jpg

026490fe-cuda-sp-10.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is drivers error. People go on Mulholland, over estimate their skill or their car and crash all the time. And I saw this car making the round on the internet a couple years ago when it was just built. Its an 800 hp supercharged engine, put in a muscle car from the 70's, you cant just give that to randoms to romp on in the canyons, in the middle of the night. Thats a recipe for disaster.
Even with the upgraded chassis and suspension, its still a car designed in the 60's. If you crash or someone crashes into you, you gotta rely on 60s crash tech (or lack there of i should say). This is a car you cruise in, in a straight line, unless you have it custom built for turns with a full cage.
Hope Kevin learned from this, cuz all of them could of easily died. Just because you can afford a fast car doesnt me you can handle it.

and here some pics of it and a video. The whole front is all carbon fiber n shit.
3c8af5ee-cuda-sp-2.jpg

adac2ece-cuda-sp-6.jpg

026490fe-cuda-sp-10.jpg

The consequences of 20 years of Fast & Furious movies.

These big money celebs bout to fuck it up for us real collectors.

Bet money, if he would have restored it himself, no fucking body would have driven it.

But you know just as well as I do what happens when you buy someone elses work.
You dont respect it like you would had you built it from hand.

The consequences of 20 years of Fast & Furious movies.

These big money celebs bout to fuck it up for us real collectors.

Bet money, if he would have restored it himself, no fucking body would have driven it.

But you know just as well as I do what happens when you buy someone elses work.
You dont respect it like you would had you built it from hand.
I wont lie, If i had his money and i cut a 6 figure check for a custom muscle car, I'd let people drive it. In fact if i built it, I'd still let people drive it. Its just a random car you bought or built, it doesnt need protection like that. But at the same time I'd be smart about it. I'm not letting randoms with unproven driving skill, drive me in a 800hp car, period. Let alone in a twisty canyon road.
Thats the kinda car you let them take a spin down the street and come back. At most let them give it like 50% gas going like 45 and let the wheels churp a sec when no one is around.

I wont lie, If i had his money and i cut a 6 figure check for a custom muscle car, I'd let people drive it. In fact if i built it, I'd still let people drive it. Its just a random car you bought or built, it doesnt need protection like that. But at the same time I'd be smart about it. I'm not letting randoms with unproven driving skill, drive me in a 800hp car, period. Let alone in a twisty canyon road.
Thats the kinda car you let them take a spin down the street and come back. At most let them give it like 50% gas going like 45 and let the wheels churp a sec when no one is around.

I hear you...

But kevin didnt respect the car (based on the constant burnouts) so why would we expect his friends to respect it?

I see ya on the gran turismo 5 tip lol.

Back