Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kevin Hart Files Lawsuit Against Blogger Tasha K

Kevin Hart is suing controversial YouTuber Tasha K for extortion after she allegedly threatened to release a bombshell interview with his ex-assistant
In the filing, Kevin’s legal team says on November 22, 2023, they sent a letter to Tasha K regarding her “recent and ongoing violations of civil and criminal law.” Addressed with the infamous YouTuber’s real name, Latasha Transrina Kebe, the filing demanded that she “immediately cease and desist all such activity.” It continued:

“You have already engaged in criminal conduct and tortious acts that would entitle Mr. Hart to monetary damages against you should he elect to commence civil litigation regarding this matter. To the extent that you do not cease and desist now, your liability for such monetary damages will increase, as will your exposure to criminal penalties.”

Yeah Cardi did sue her. But she still going strong.

These gossip/celebrity youtubers bring in so many views and content. Some of them definitely making money.

And they started moving exclusive content off youtube and to a paid memberships, like a form of entertainment

Tasha K just had an interview with Will Smith assistant and friend. That man went on there and said a bunch a crazy stuff. Jada said her and will were gonna sue...but I have not seen nothing.

I think also if Tasha isn't the one saying it, legally she might be covered. Especially if there are facts to back up the statement

Her mission do seem like she wanna bring celebrities down.

Last edited:
This women does not learn. I see why cardi got her foot on her neck. Why continue to do the same thing that got you sued and had to file for bankruptcy?

Wow lol so I was wrong about her not being able to be sued.

So apparently she getting sued over a trailer teaser video she put on youtube promoting the interview which is on her paid membership.

So apparently this lady signed an NDA and Tasha asks her if she signed one. And if Tasha publishes or release this story, Tasha is then held liable....apparently

But this video still on her page.

Last edited:
So is she making up lies and getting caught and sued multiple times?

Strange as hell to keep doing that lol

Also strange people would believe anything she said again

Wow lol so I was wrong about her not being able to be sued.

So apparently she getting sued over a trailer teaser video she put on youtube promoting the interview which is on her paid membership.

So apparently this lady signed an NDA and Tasha asks her if she signed one. And if Tasha publishes or release this story, Tasha is then held liable....apparently

But this video still on her page.

Kevin Hart stay staying in some mess!
Who remember J Cole video when his cheating became so prominent

Like Tasha a breeding ground for salious behavior lol. I didn't know people was on like this... every video is some craziness....

And these people ain't getting paid??? Tasha gotta be paying these people to come forward.

Niggas still fucking with this chick?!
Whatever bad comes to them as a result, that's on you!
LMAO at this hoe being surprised at getting ghosted once she got fucked...😐😂

So is she making up lies and getting caught and sued multiple times?

Strange as hell to keep doing that lol

Also strange people would believe anything she said again
The lie is always tastier than the truth and people like mess so even if she's caught lying her getting a reaction from the celebrities she lies about reels in views.

Back