Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Kevin Hart Documentary: Don’t F*ck This Up

Much rather see inside the life of Kevin Hart than another stand up at this point. It probably don’t dive into the sex tape shit or anything too fucked up but it’s a breath of fresh air I’m sure.

I watched that shit, but it became pretty apparent halfway thru the first episode that each segment would be half hr long commercials for his many ventures.

Watched segments of it with my missus last night

I noticed it was only whitey in his production team who were condemning after those tweets regarding gays during that meeting... says a lot

The way he spoke to his trainer showed sometimes as a man you have to make it on your own without ties or dependency... Cos you get those degrading insults

But...but...Boss never answered that tho. Lol
Yo if im around a nigga who is constantly on the move like Kev is, i wouldnt have a home either lol. But nah no man could ever tell me some shit like that and think we cool again.

Lol kev prolly got that shit from his wife after she got tired of seeing boss every day.
"Ugggh dont he got a home to go to?" Lmao.

Nah, a mf'er saying you ain't shit without him no matter if he drunk or not deserves to get punched in the face

Meh... he wasn't wrong. He carries all those niggas around him. They need him and he needs them ol boy could have let that go, especially considering how he talks to kev in general. That nigga wanted to be alpha off that clock. Nah homie. You the lil nigga. That's one of those times you take it on the chin.

Back