Welcome To aBlackWeb

KEVIN DURANT...

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Aight lets get this out the way...

If GSW sweeps the series tomorrow nite, will Kevin Durant be crowned the greatest in the world over LeBron?

State your case.

Me personally...no.

I know folks gonna get caught up in the moment, and start puttin him on that My. Rushmore of NBA greats, but let's pause on that.

By some yes. But 1 great year and playoffs and several good years should not erase seasons of great play and if everyone is always comparing all current players to Lebron then he has to still be the best right now. Also at the end of the day Basketball is a team sport and 4 all stars are beating(destroying) 3 all stars. If you switched uniforms there isn't much we could say Lebron on GS would be doing the same to Durant on Cleveland or would Cleveland even be there with Durant. I guess it is up for debate but In my opinion the answer is no not yet anyway.

No

Nigga ain't had a great year since he won MVP. Hasn't lead a team since then either.

Unfortunately he really looking like Chris Bosh/K Love. Great player but couldn't do it on his own. I'm not comparing his talent to Bosh/Love, he clearly the better player, but his role is Bosh/Love like right now

No

Nigga ain't had a great year since he won MVP. Hasn't lead a team since then either.

Unfortunately he really looking like Chris Bosh/K Love. Great player but couldn't do it on his own. I'm not comparing his talent to Bosh/Love, he clearly the better player, but his role is Bosh/Love like right now

Finally somebody making sense

No

This nigga done closed my thread wit this real azzz post.

But Lebron couldnt....

You know what....nevermind
He led Miami to their second ring, not Wade. FACTS
He led Cavs to their first ring. FACTS
He lead Miami to 4 final appearances. FACTS
He lead cavs to 4 finals appearances. FACTS

I'm not saying this is as great as Durant ever gonna be. Just saying right now he ain't there yet.

He aint and will never be at the level of lebron and I aint even a lebron fan, that's just fax

No

That goes for everyone you think is the goat.

That goes for everyone you think is the goat.
Stop it fam

MJ ain't lead a team to a ring?
Magic?
Shaquille?
Kobe?
Wade?
Kareem?

None of them were the leader of their respective team when they won a chip?

Again, I ain't say Durant doesn't have the ability to reach that level. Merely that in 2017 he doesn't belong in the conversation. Yet

I just want my Knicks to draft some talent and stick to a concrete plan:jordan:

They getting Ball and shutting the city down.

Chip in 3 yrs, watch

Back