Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kentucky Bill Passed To Allow Mothers To Collect Child Support During Pregnancy

test
What exactly would you be paying for? Because when my wife was pregnant our budget didn’t change. We didn’t go get a bigger apartment when she was pregnant, we didn’t buy extra food, we had insurance but the extra cost for visits wasn’t anything to complain about. More like we not eating out this week because we’re going to the doctor

What exactly would you be paying for? Because when my wife was pregnant our budget didn’t change. We didn’t go get a bigger apartment when she was pregnant, we didn’t buy extra food, we had insurance but the extra cost for visits wasn’t anything to complain about. More like we not eating out this week because we’re going to the doctor

Some folks might not have insurance and gotta pay for them doctors visits outa pocket. That doctors appointment might not be eating out this week money to them.. it might be rent or utility money for some

Only thing I could think of is the stuff you buy for the baby in advance

Some folks might not have insurance and gotta pay for them doctors visits outa pocket. That doctors appointment might not be eating out this week money to them.. it might be rent or utility money for some
Or expensive deductibles

If they ain’t go insurance, the government going to take care of all of that shit.

Back