Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kent State grad walked around campus with a rifle,claims it's racist to call that white privilege

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...h-her-cap-and-a-rifle/?utm_term=.2f47bf426a43

“I believe that if the government has it, we should have it. Machine guns — any weaponry,” Bennett told The Washington Post on Tuesday afternoon, shortly after her graduation photo accumulated 3,200 retweets (a stat that has since climbed to 4,500 retweets and more than 18,000 likes).

“To make sure the government can’t go against the citizens,” she said. “We should be able to protect ourselves against a tyrannical government.”

https://www.mediaite.com/online/gun...-racism-theyre-saying-i-have-white-privilege/

Gun-Wielding Kent State Student Tells Fox & Friends She’s Target of Racism: ‘They’re Saying I Have White Privilege’

Kaitlin Bennet, a student at Kent State and activist who left TPUSA after staging diaper protests, appeared on Fox & Friends Thursday morning to talk about her latest stunt: carrying around a massive AR-10 rifle in her graduation photos.

Bennet was once the campus leader at Kent State for Turning Points USA, Charlie Kirk‘s organization of aggrieved teens, but left the group after she was mocked for having members dress up in diapers. Most recently, Bennet received a shoutout in Mediaite, when it was revealed she liked a post on Facebook calling for the genocide of minority demographic groups.

Fox & Friends host Steve Doocy had the honor to interview this young member of the nation’s best and brightest, and asked about her viral graduation photo which took aim at Kent State — the site of the infamous 1970 shooting of four students protesting the U.S. bombing of Cambodia — for banning guns on its campus.

Bennet decried the university’s ban of deadly weapons, and when Doocy asked her what the reception to her stand has been like, the graduating student had troubling concerns:

“I was not expecting the blatant racism that has been thrown at me, the right-out death threats,” she said.

“What kind of racism?” Doocy asked.

“They’re saying that I have white privilege for going out on campus with my AR-10,” Bennet explained. “They are saying that this all has to do with me being white that I was able to do this. I think that’s very insulting to minorities, I don’t think that anything bad would happen to them.”

Bennet added that she wished she could have her photos “with a fully automatic machine gun.”

Screen_Shot_2018-05-17_at_1.43.44_PM.png

“They’re saying that I have white privilege for going out on campus with my AR-10,” Bennet explained. “They are saying that this all has to do with me being white that I was able to do this. I think that’s very insulting to minorities, I don’t think that anything bad would happen to them.”

brothers couldn’t even walk around with b.b. guns in ohio without getting gunned down by the police....but nothing would happen to them if they walk around college campuses with a rifle?

brothers couldn’t even walk around with b.b. guns in ohio without getting gunned down by the police....but nothing would happen to them if they walk around college campuses with a rifle?

First shit that came to my mind. A 12 years shot within 2 seconds and J. Crawford killed in Walmart.

Just goes to show to her and many other white people what happens to black people doesn't come into their world. Its basically out of sight out of mind or they don't mind what happens to black people cause to them we don't matter.

Y’all really think she s bust her guns of it came down to it? I thinks not.....this is all for attention everybody wants to be famous and by any means

Y’all really think she s bust her guns of it came down to it? I thinks not.....this is all for attention everybody wants to be famous and by any means

Never know. I will say this more times than not scared people will shoot shit up real quick regardless of being trained to use guns or not.

what an attention whore.......she knew what she was doing and knew the university's history about the four students that were killed when Ohio National Guard troops fired at some 600 anti-war demonstrators in May 1973. (see the spoiler below for the infamous photo).....she got what she wanted and now I expect her to be on the alt-right talk show circuit

7.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Whats the point of saying come and take it sign?

She is looking for trouble and I hope she finds it

Whats the point of saying come and take it sign?

She is looking for trouble and I hope she finds it

Kent State bans students and faculty from open carrying on campus.. But state law allows visitors to open carry on campus.. So since she graduated the day before she was allowed to now open carry and nothing could be done to stop it...

Kent State bans students and faculty from open carrying on campus.. But state law allows visitors to open carry on campus.. So since she graduated the day before she was allowed to now open carry and nothing could be done to stop it...

Get some black folks there pulling that stunt

Back