FEATURED Kendrick Sends Shots At Big Sean, Jay Elec, Drake On Original Version of "Element"

test
🤨

sus. But subs just in case niggas react and actually respond to a likely fake

Man Kenny's last album rides. Yall missed out

N95, die hard, father time, rich spirit, count me out, silent hill, Mr. Morale all jammin. Fuck what you heard

• Haha
Reactions: TTBF
I was with you when you said the Control verse was overrated. I kinda side eyed the “Drake, Jay Elect & Big Sean” are better cause thats partially true (Jay Elect would rap circles around Kenny)

But by no objective means Is “I Do it” Big Dean better than Kendrick, at anything. NOW I know you trolling

I was with you when you said the Control verse was overrated. I kinda side eyed the “Drake, Jay Elect & Big Sean” are better cause thats partially true (Jay Elect would rap circles around Kenny)

But by no objective means Is “I Do it” Big Dean better than Kendrick, at anything. NOW I know you trolling

:foh5:
for somebody to rap circles it would require them to release more than a total of like 30 songs over a span of 15 fuckin years

• Cap
Reactions: GNS and SeaSnake
:foh5:
for somebody to rap circles it would require them to release more than a total of like 30 songs over a span of 15 fuckin years

Casual if this is your argument.