Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMING SOON Kendrick Lamar doing slave comedy with South Park directors (7/4/25)

ultimately we won't know how good it is til it's actually out. but off the rip, sounds like it could be a key & peele sketch at best. not sure there's a need for a movie, but we'll see.

I would like to see this done but with Jewish people instead.

Some satire shenanigans of folks on their way to the gas chamber and hanging out in concentration camps.
Have a few members of The 36th be the "good Nazis", possibly even a love interest.
Written by an American black man and a German immigrant, cause they make fun of everybody.
It's only fair for Hollywood to spread the comedy around.

Some satire shenanigans of folks on their way to the gas chamber and hanging out in concentration camps.
Have a few members of The 36th be the "good Nazis", possibly even a love interest.
Written by an American black man and a German immigrant, cause they make fun of everybody.
It's only fair for Hollywood to spread the comedy around.
I’ll pay to see that

Slave comedy? Didn't upn already try that with this.

Yo didn't that shit only last like 3 episodes? I vaguely remember the hooplah when this shit was coming out and they were like "just give it a chance". I was little but I remember being like "oh fuck this shit".
5 minutes later...

Why am I still watching this shit just to see how bad it can get? Gotdamn this shit is awful.

Ok I loled when Lincoln was like "I already had some strange... what I'm looking for is better". I'm not proud.

This shit was from 1998. WTF?

So the only determining factor in if you can joke about slavery, is length of the joke.

:niggawhat:

who gives a shit if it's a 5 minute sketch or 90 minute movie. They're still joking bout slavery.
Not my point. I'm saying that when it comes to funny material about slavery, how much can you write? Probably enough for a sketch. I don't think you should be doing a comedy film about slavery if you could fit all the funny parts in a 5-10 minute video.

Back