Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kendrick Lamar - Damn

I don't think Heart 4's gon be on the album, so far all we've heard so far is humble and I aint feelin that shit.

When I said I was skeptical at first for this album you said I shouldn't be. I've liked the singles dropped, but this seems lile it may be rushed. Then with Rihanna and U2, i hope it aint a cross over attempt.
I doubt it'll be a cross over joint. Rushed? He hasnt put of shit in 2 years

The feature is gonna be a guitar riff with some delay/echo and bono screaming about world peace or some shit I bet

lol yea that's what I'm thinkin' the feature will be like too, but Kendrick had a dope feature on Quadron's last album. He also has a dope feature on Thundercat's album that just dropped a few weeks ago and those were surprisingly really damn good.

Who's Quadron?

Quadron is blue eyed soul group from Europe. It's a male producer and female vocalist. They've put out two full albums that I know of and the producer has another outlet called Boom Clap Bachelors. Also I read somewhere that they got the name Quadron because they are both like 1/4th Black so they were playing off the name quadroon...

Here's the joint they did with Kendrick...

Quadron is blue eyed soul group from Europe. It's a male producer and female vocalist. They've put out two full albums that I know of and the producer has another outlet called Boom Clap Bachelors.

I love Quadron,
been rocking with them since like 2011

one of my faves by them

Quadron is blue eyed soul group from Europe. It's a male producer and female vocalist. They've put out two full albums that I know of and the producer has another outlet called Boom Clap Bachelors. Also I read somewhere that they got the name Quadron because they are both like 1/4th Black so they were playing off the name quadroon...

Dope drop fam. I always fucked with band's with female lead singers like Sade/The Internet , etc. Ima check out their project on Tidal.

Fuck Lebron
5741126c1600002a00f94193.gif

lebron-james-flopping-versus-mavericks.gif

lebron-pacers-flop.gif

12298329966_d8d1ce7c1f_o.gif

lBjWsWypYjoti.gif

nazr1.gif

My brother called me about an hr ago. He never calls me this late. It's 11pm mind you, but he's an hr ahead of me in FL. So im lookin and preparin myself...

Me: Aye...what's up?
Him: Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!
Me: What?? What's goin on?:sayword::scust2:
Him: Mannnnnnn....

You heard that new Kendrick Lamar tho?!!!!
Me: :disnig:

Nigga...

"I got so many theories and suspicions..."

So.....Yall remember when the video for "Humble"dropped? I said I would like to hear Kendrick comment on the video and its inspiration. I had a thought this what he was on, but i aint wanna eat my words. So i waited...

And i got my answer on "YAH"....

"I'm and ISRAELITE, dont call me black no more

That word is only a color, it aint facts no more.

My cousin Carl.....my cousin Carl Duckworth said know my worth

And Deuteronomy say that we all been cursed.

I KNOW HE WALKS THE EARTH
"

He done answered that call to the lost sheep....

And on that note, this will be labeled his worst album. Watch....

Back