Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kendrick Lamar - Damn

i aint heard none of the hearts i think...i'll go listen and be back with an opinion

U just now hearing the heart series? nigga lol

have you heard "prisoners 1 & 2"

have you heard "adoration of the magi"

have you heard "dopamine"

aight then

i wasnt saying he did anything bad

frfr, he was one of the first people telling me about Kendrick before he blew up. I'll give him his credit there. He kept telling me about some dude from the west coast...just hyping him up

by the time i finally heard "bitch dont kill my vibe"...i already went into it with low expectations, but to my surprise it was a really nice song...then i heard money trees and was like oh ok...we might have something here

I think i ended up getting the album off Amazon Prime, and just got lost in a bunch of other albums and never went back and listened to it. I think i stopped listening after money trees

my gripe with KT is that he will recommend something to me, i give it an open ear, but he dont never listen to the shit i recommend to him, or if he does, he never tells me b/c he probably doesnt want to admit that its good or better than what he was expecting...e.g .Lupe

I've heard Lupe,

The stuff you've played, I mean, have no opinion on Lupe, some of his singles were cool.

I just haven't dug deep into his stuff.

@Ap21 btw when you get a chance check out that new mixtape Young Dolph just dropped:ha:

I've heard Lupe,

The stuff you've played, I mean, have no opinion on Lupe, some of his singles were cool.

I just haven't dug deep into his stuff.

@Ap21 btw when you get a chance check out that new mixtape Young Dolph just dropped:ha:

Now you know I'm not checking for no Dolph lol

Aye @Simp I understand what you going thru tho. Niggas like Knock the worst. I finally got one of my niggas to listen to that Tetsuo & Youth now he a Lupe fan lol. This nigga tried to tell me T Grizzly got next. I hung up on him tho.

But rt...Kendrick nice. You ever heard this? This was when I really started checkin for him

Aye @Simp I understand what you going thru tho. Niggas like Knock the worst. I finally got one of my niggas to listen to that Tetsuo & Youth now he a Lupe fan lol. This nigga tried to tell me T Grizzly got next. I hung up on him tho.

But rt...Kendrick nice. You ever heard this? This was when I really started checkin for him

I give errbody an ear, errbody.

but peep dude just complained about what he said I be doing and look at what he did when I told him about that Young Dolph.

That's why I don't attempt anymore.

I give errbody an ear, errbody.

but peep dude just complained about what he said I be doing and look at what he did when I told him about that Young Dolph.

That's why I don't attempt anymore.
there is a place for ignorant/ratchet rap, and dolph aint doing it for me brah

idk what to tell you

i dont care for dude.

wayne's preach >>> dolph's preach

Migos fill my ratchet quota

Yo i never heard of Young Dolph before this weekend. I streamed the whole project.

Vi2DqvLSleSmok6DfpJm_Truck%20Garbage.gif

Back