Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kendrick Lamar - Damn

Just cuz Kendrick calls Pac the goat doesn't make him the goat.

Musically i think kdot does more with his albums. Pac always had the biggest impact, but I don't think he was the greatest when it comes to skill and talent

WpnsnSl.gif

And that's more than some of these niggas they call greats, Cube being one of em.

Just cuz Kendrick calls Pac the goat doesn't make him the goat.

Musically i think kdot does more with his albums. Pac always had the biggest impact, but I don't think he was the greatest when it comes to skill and talent
I agree with this goof

Nah b, if I play ball and a nigga comes up to me and says "i know somebody who can beat ur ass" and he goes gets him and brings him back and his homie's like "oh shit I didn't know u was talkin bout Goldie, I can't see that nigga in ball" it's no longer a debate. Once the nigga says I'm better..... nigga I'm better.

I get saying TPAB isn't a classic, eventhough I would disagree, but trash? lol cut it out b

I get saying TPAB isn't a classic, eventhough I would disagree, but trash? lol cut it out b
I wouldn't say trash more......not to my liking?

It's overhyped and that's what makes it difficult to even say it's good. It's meh at best

Nah b, if I play ball and a nigga comes up to me and says "i know somebody who can beat ur ass" and he goes gets him and brings him back and his homie's like "oh shit I didn't know u was talkin bout Goldie, I can't see that nigga in ball" it's no longer a debate. Once the nigga says I'm better..... nigga I'm better.
You normally put out better arguments...
Greats tend to misjudge their own talent...

Let the fans determine who's greater. Kdot puts together better listening albums than Pac did.

Pac is a legend,, and taking nothing away from him, but I don't think consciously Pac ever put together a album with an overall theme like this....kdot be telling stories with his work...his overall vision imo is more appealing from a fans perspective...

But I know your a Pac Stan so you'll never recognize that standpoint even if everyone else agrees

You normally put out better arguments...
Greats tend to misjudge their own talent...

Let the fans determine who's greater. Kdot puts together better listening albums than Pac did.

Pac is a legend,, and taking nothing away from him, but I don't think consciously Pac ever put together a album with an overall theme like this....kdot be telling stories with his work...his overall vision imo is more appealing from a fans perspective...

But I know your a Pac Stan so you'll never recognize that standpoint even if everyone else agrees

Better listening albums? So Pac is the highest selling hiphop artist of alltime but doesn't make great listening albums lol ok

Pac doesn't tell stories? Have u even heard a Pac album before? lol Pac has tons of storytelling tracks. Me Against The World was a themed album, shit even was Makaveli.

Back