Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kendrick Lamar - Damn

200.webp
:mynigga:

"I got so many theories and suspicions..."

So.....Yall remember when the video for "Humble"dropped? I said I would like to hear Kendrick comment on the video and its inspiration. I had a thought this what he was on, but i aint wanna eat my words. So i waited...

And i got my answer on "YAH"....

"I'm and ISRAELITE, dont call me black no more

That word is only a color, it aint facts no more.

My cousin Carl.....my cousin Carl Duckworth said know my worth

And Deuteronomy say that we all been cursed.

I KNOW HE WALKS THE EARTH
"

He done answered that call to the lost sheep....

And on that note, this will be labeled his worst album. Watch....
So what does the Humble video mean to an Israelite like yourself

So what does the Humble video mean to an Israelite like yourself

There could be multiple meanings. The Most obvious is the fact that he has a large number of black men dressed in traditional "Jewish" attire.

And he was dressed like a Rabbi in a few scenes.

But imma wait to see of the rumors of another album are to see of there's more on the way

There could be multiple meanings. The Most obvious is the fact that he has a large number of black men dressed in traditional "Jewish" attire.

And he was dressed like a Rabbi in a few scenes.

But imma wait to see of the rumors of another album are to see of there's more on the way
I thought that his hair was very reminiscent of a hasidic jew, it thought is was coincidence, I know better now

nigga done smoked away his common sense
I'm tired as shit of yall judging me for robbing people, when goldie and chitown do it, nobody bats an eye but when I do it I'm hitler around this mofo.
I'm done being nice, yall dont want that, I'm keeping it gully and goin full heel from here on out.

Back