Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Keep It A Buck (ABW Game Show)

That last quote “kidding” was to OhMars. Then I followed up and said Idc who I played with. You could’ve directly said something, sir. So shut up.

That last quote “kidding” was to OhMars. Then I followed up and said Idc who I played with. You could’ve directly said something, sir. So shut up.
We playing or nah pear

That's the thing, they didn't even know what the questions were to feel a way about em.

These type of games are only a problem if the relationships in question are fragile to begin with.

We could've had our own Truth or Truth

Ain't nothin fragile over here. It looked like some bs, the way you "advertised" it, and we just wasn't wit it. Nothin more and nothin less.

Ain't nothin fragile over here. It looked like some bs, the way you "advertised" it, and we just wasn't wit it. Nothin more and nothin less.
giphy.gif

Lmao Niggas Really feeling a Certain Way About this Shit Huh ?

"Other than your E-Boo what other poster would you smash"

is it those kinda questions?

I was speaking in general, I apologize if it seemed like an attack. I respect your decision.

I'm gonna scrap this game and create a non couple game eventually. Yall can post your answers if u want, I'm off it.

I was speaking in general, I apologize if it seemed like an attack. I respect your decision.

I'm gonna scrap this game and create a non couple game eventually. Yall can post your answers if u want, I'm off it.

1. Who is the overall better poster, Blac or Maywood?
2. Rank these posters looks from first to last: Blac, Whisp, Rem, Kandy, Azlyn
3. (Ladies Only) Rank these posters looks from first to last: Maywood, Ohmars, AP, Judah, Chicity
4. Rank these posters personalities from first to last: Blac, Lea, Love, Gabi, Meeks
5. Rank these posters personalities from first to last: Maywood, Ironman, Du, Cain, Beta

1. Maywood

More consistently funny and he holds down the gang

2. Azlyn, Remedy, kandy, blac, whisp

4. Gabi, love, meeks, blac, lea

5. Beta, Du, maywood, Cain ironman

Back