Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Kaylin Garcia

Those words do not go where you put them homie. You don't even know what you're saying , but that's what happens when dumb niggas try to come across as intelligent.

1. I didn't classify her as shit. I classified the product she's trying to sell me. Are these videos and pictures free? Or do I have to pay for them? I mean doesn't onlyfans allow you to report the content creator for a refund if the content they're selling isn't what they described it to be? A like and dislike button too? Have you ever heard of consumer laws? What marketplace doesn't have a rating or review system? That sounds like 'Rights" to me.

My "Tangible" rights are made up , but God is real huh? This is the way sucka's think. The exact reason these hoes can finesse with Instagram pics and 5 second video clips. Too many weak ass simps willing to accept the bare minimum. How you mad cause I said i'm not buying her shit cause she fat and outta shape? That's my right. Arguing for this bitch like you know her.
my nigga @lion000 ain't gon stand for the bullshit at all 😂😂🤣

he put his foot down in this thread even tho he still buying pics/vids just like the rest of these simps out here🙁

Back