Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kawhi Is The Closest To Jordan We've Ever Seen: Doc Rivers

Not to say Khawi is not nice but he is slightly overrated.

most of these if not all these things you attribute to Kawhi are laughable
Nigga carried the Raptors to the finals over the loaded Sixers and athletic and well coached bucks...the Raptors b..da Raptors fam..

U ever see Lebron wince from a nigga thats guarding him checking into the game?

Like..damn, this nigga??..and I was bout to go off too.

RIP sprinted through D's like Reggie Miller, stayed getting the open 15 footer..Khawhi do that

Billups calmly knocked down the go aheads, game tyers, and momentum daggers then got back on D..Khawhi do that

Ben Wallace stay having your best offensive threat scared to bring his game within 10 ft of the rim..Khawhi do that

You could gameplan to keep KJ out the LANE and he still carve you up when the feel for the game called for it...Khawhi do that

Kobe back down from and feared no defender..Khawhi do that

Bruh ... This nigga writing poems about Kawhi

87284A72-A00E-45FD-AD96-83943EE35E30.gif

Dooooooooo that!

ChubbyAlarmingAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam-size_restricted.gif

Defensively. Yes

Offensively. No

Even with the numbers Kawhi is putting up, he's nowhere near Jordan(and some others) as an offensive player

It's amazing how a playoff series or two change a muhfucka's whole worth nowadays. Son done been in how many playoff SERIES playing the way he's playing now, and we crowning him with MJ comparisons? Word?

I don't even lightly give that up for Kobe because the IQ wasn't the same. Jordan would see shit sliding and start drawing fouls. Kobe would try to draw fouls, but he was so liquid with the shit that he would float up and melt around a defender like a T-2000 and force what would be a bad shot at a bad time instead of giving the official good contact to call.

Doc gotta chill.

Closest thing to Jordan, in the context of what he did during the last 5 games ? Maybe for this generation. Kobe is more closer to being a Jordan than Kawhi tho. But I get what Doc is trying to say.

I think people should chill on Kawhi and judge him based on how this series ends. If he gives the Raptors a championship then it might change the conversation.
Win or lose he should at least get a parade, I didn't think the Raptors would be in the finals in my lifetime

Let's see how this series ends. I love Kawhi and got mad respect for him and his game.

The other starters and the bench have to contribute, a lot. You already know Kawhi will get his but will the others? They all cant be having off nights.

Too many stupid fouls committed by the Raptors in game 2.

Niggas love being prisoners of the moment.

Had to quote this.

This why I stopped watching ESPN'S coverage of playoffs or finals.

B/c it's amazing to see these analysts flip flop on their picks. Or make them stupid azzz caught up in the moment statements.

Back