Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Katt Williams: World War 3

It was ok.

Ima watch cuz it's Katt...but that clip of him talking bout chicken wings and thighs...*sigh*

I see we in for more "if we evolved from monkeys why is there still monkeys" logic 🥴
Without spoilers, a good chunk of his set relies on the audience being ignorant to basic science. I wanted to correct him so bad on certain jokes, shit was kinda frustrating, tbh.

He lost me at Adam and Eve getting kicked out of the Garden of Eden because the fruit was Eve’s vagina and they committed incest. 🥴

My guy fell off

I've said it for a while now when Katt first really blew in the mid to late 2000s if you look at alot of those specials he dropped they were literally the same jokes over and over again. Then when he finally got new material he went the "if evolution is real why are monkeys around" route and I tapped out on him as a comic. He's a smart guy who says some insightful things off the stage but on it imo he long passed his prime.

It was cool but he gassed.

His stage presence was ass and them pussy jokes were all butt

I loved the chicken wing jokes

Watched it on the 22nd and immediately regretted it. That was time absolutely wasted. Had a few chuckles in the beginning but it went downhill quickly.

Hes on the new Snoop Dogg Netflix special and he did a funny bit on oxtails

He shoulda worked out an entire special about food. Woulda been better than one about pussy

Back