Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Katt Leya

I miss the og version of herself. And bad thing is she didn't even need surgery at all

This woman was naturally beautiful and STACKED. She really ain't have much competition but soon as Camsoda & OnlyFans took off she had to keep up with her peers. Gotta be some kinda mental illness cuz its too many naturally beautiful YOUNG women going under the knife to look like boxy action figures.

This woman was naturally beautiful and STACKED. She really ain't have much competition but soon as Camsoda & OnlyFans took off she had to keep up with her peers. Gotta be some kinda mental illness cuz its too many naturally beautiful YOUNG women going under the knife to look like boxy action figures.
It's mental illness and the fact that some men like to encourage them to fuck their bodies up also

When I first seen her years ago I was like damn 10/10 then she got lip fillers and some other dumb shit and fell tf off

this but I still look at her plastic thick azz

this site below sucks (but they got a lot of stuff)

But seriously she ain’t never need any surgery. But she is in “THAT LIFE” around many other plastic women, so all of them are doing it

Something new

Last edited:
Back