Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kathy Drayton

thats a stunning chick, but some of them pics make her face look like dude from Sleepwalkers
Screen_Sleepwalkers_01_756_426_81_s.jpg

Just smashing, nothing more nothing less. I can tell her & her nigga annoying LA type people. First sign is shallow ig pics showing off ,but wanna post some fake deep inspirational shit under it.
In fact on second thought idk if i could smash. I dont think I could keep my mouth shut & ignore her bullshit long enough to get to smashing smh.

Yeah I remember reading some shit through Google about her and her husband being assholes and somewhat half ass scam artists or some shit like that. Her whole vibe just seems like a real stuck up chick.

yeah her "inspirational" bullshit schtick is a huge turn-off. You can tell she's easily annoying 24/7. She's equally yoked with her man

Yeah I remember reading some shit through Google about her and her husband being assholes and somewhat half ass scam artists or some shit like that. Her whole vibe just seems like a real stuck up chick.
One time i saw an ig video of her and her man walking in the parking garage to their car. Hhe was saying the same fake inspirational shit that i wasnt listening to, but then i noticed his car keys. Nigga has one key chain and keeps ALL his car keys on it to show off. Shit was big af and i bet makes mad noise to draw peoples attention. My mind was blown when i saw that.

Back