Welcome To aBlackWeb

Katana Zero (Nintendo Switch/PC)

Sony Montana

Core Four
Mod Squad
H2x1_NSwitchDS_KatanaZero.jpg

This is the trailer for the game and it's out today. I'm starving for switch games so ima buy it

Very stylish, 2D side scrolling Neo-Noir Game

Price: $14.99

Last edited:
Hollup so this basically falls into the same genre as This little war of mine and Sheltered? one of those platform survivor type games? where u gotta go out and raid supplies, etc? cause this little war of mine fun as fuck

Hollup so this basically falls into the same genre as This little war of mine and Sheltered? one of those platform survivor type games? where u gotta go out and raid supplies, etc? cause this little war of mine fun as fuck
Nah think in the same vein as super meatboy where you have to be fast (nowhere near as fast as super meatboy though) and if you die you have to do the section again

It's much more stylish and has a story that's not too shabby also

I recommend if you want an adult platforming switch game that you can just play for a bit in small or large doses

Nah think in the same vein as super meatboy where you have to be fast (nowhere near as fast as super meatboy though) and if you die you have to do the section again

It's much more stylish and has a story that's not too shabby also

I recommend if you want an adult platforming switch game that you can just play for a bit in small or large doses

Might check it out

Back