Welcome To aBlackWeb

Karl Lagerfeld Leaves $200M Fortune To His Cat

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner

karl-cat-825.jpg

Fashion icon Karl Lagerfeld died at the age of 85 this week after a battle with a short illness.

Dumbass

From a legal perspective a pet is considered property

He might as well have left the money to a soda can

His family bout to brawl over that bag

Once I sign those papers that cat going straight to them Chinese niggas round the corner.

I've seen people tell their kids "I've done enough for you. When I die I ain't leaving you nothing."

That shit is fine to me. It's their money.

I got 2 dogs I would leave my shit to before I left it to some of my human family members.

He didn't have any children, that's messed up. Passing on wealth to the next generation is what you should do.

I've seen people tell their kids "I've done enough for you. When I die I ain't leaving you nothing."

That shit is fine to me. It's their money.

I got 2 dogs I would leave my shit to before I left it to some of my human family members.
You do know the dogs would go to your family and they will get control of the money? Legally no one should be able to leave money to a pet. Its stupid lol.

Back