Welcome To aBlackWeb

Karina Irby - The Kinda Becky U Don't Mind Bringing Around Ur Friends (Exec.Producer Allah_U_ Akbar)

I don't think she's fully white. That Becky was so obsessed with that genderswapping filtrer when it used to be trendy last year ago and everytime it masculinized her face, she looked like Manu Bennett (the half-Maori guy who played Deathstoke in Arrow) .

Filtrers are basically expansive, corporate recreative face recognition A.I.s without the name. If they remodelize your face into one counterpart similar to a man who happens to be a half-Irish half-Polynesian Kiwi, maybe that's because you're biracial as well.
That's all good but we gon stick with that she a becky till further notice
Thanks for input

Last edited:
Last edited:
There's no way she's still tipping the scale at 149 lbs when she look even noticeably bigger than when she used to weigh 163 lbs once. Her facial cheeks has begun to fill up too.

She fine I don’t think I’ve ever seen somebody so obsessed with the comments she gets from body shamers

Some people are easily bruised by lesser people's mean remarks and keep going ahead, and others vent about being immune from it before to fortright cry about the need to get back to their thinner frame five hours later (ex. : KrazyRachael, Brooke Barrows, Ashley Graham and KingSteph) .

Karina is the former one, rather than the latter. Still... I am saddened to see that it affects her that much. The human race are even worse than any of the other Apes: we're now getting low enough to seek to destroy and break down each other over petty shit.
Everyone in society are acting like field and house slaves now.

There's no way she's still tipping the scale at 149 lbs when she look even noticeably bigger than when she used to weigh 163 lbs once. Her facial cheeks has begun to fill up too.

The belly pushing onwards, the early signs of Lipedema and orange's peel skin, the rear cheeks engorged with so much adipose they've jutted out into full melon size territory each, the choblet, the slower gait, the legs slightly spared away from each other to accomodate her body core balance... she ain't weighing 149 pounds anymore. She's even far away from 163 pounds.

She's positively into the last quarter of the 100s pounds. I know how look a 5'6" - 5'8" tall curvy woman whose bodyweight pushes into the high 100s. She might be on the onset of clinical obesity, now.

:hahaha:

Back