Welcome To aBlackWeb

Karen Tries Black Man in First Class, He Arrests Her

Them Marshalls are the most cop looking niggaz to ever cop....

Like if you gonna try a nigga, you not gonna try the nigga who dressed like a business professional who been here before...

I worked at the airport for 4 years as a TSA and we let Marshall's in thru the exit lane.... All them niggaz was dressed in suits n slacks, nice watches... Looking like some GQ ass money having NFL type niggaz....

I don't got the white lady trying that black dude with the bullshit....

But that's just me

Like if you gonna try a nigga, you not gonna try the nigga who dressed like a business professional who been here before...

I worked at the airport for 4 years as a TSA and we let Marshall's in thru the exit lane.... All them niggaz was dressed in suits n slacks, nice watches... Looking like some GQ ass money having NFL type niggaz....

But that's just me
What about the air marshals from other countries, how they look to you?

What about the air marshals from other countries, how they look to you?
They always dressed nice.

Like them niggaz make 6 figures and they look like it... We used to laugh at that shit, cuz I never once saw one that just blends in....

But that's just me
You worked everywhere. Where haven't you worked? Got more jobs than a Jamaican.

Back