Welcome To aBlackWeb

Karen Situation or Arrest Worthy?

Eh… I’m not about to beat & yell at three year old to shut up in the middle of a parking lot for doing some three year old type shit. Plus you can just tell this nigga does this on the regular this ain’t a isolated incident. Also… I got the belt a time or two in my day but my dad never did no shit like this especially in public.
i can respect your answer Grymes.

let me explain myself...... what i seen in that video is a man who might of had a bad day...... was his yelling a bit much? yes was him hitting him because the kid pissed or shit himself at 3 too much? probably..... but let's be honest as kids we all got a smack in the mouth or two in a public place for cutting up.... that white woman was being extra nosey.... what she want a award from her local NAACP chapter?
I see a child having a bad life. A man lost to the world with tunnel vision full of rage at his own child. A helpless child that depends on the same adult that's beating him in a parking for having a accident. Nothing about this says good ending for either of them.

I'm sure if that lady was videotaped watching that man murder his kid and did nothing everyone would come for her neck.

Who is worse. A black man beating his 3 year old child or a white woman defending a black child she doesn't know?

let me explain myself...... what i seen in that video is a man who might of had a bad day...... was his yelling a bit much? yes was him hitting him because the kid pissed or shit himself at 3 too much? probably..... but let's be honest as kids we all got a smack in the mouth or two in a public place for cutting up.... that white woman was being extra nosey.... what she want a award from her local NAACP chapter?

You really thought you said some shit huh?

At worst we are dealing with a nigga that likes to fight his family in a public setting

At worst he acts in a manner much worse than when he is not in public.

Fact of the matter is, he is a danger to those around him due to his emotional ineptitude and spatial awareness.

Fuck that dude with a thousand sick ducks.

He don’t deserve the devils advocate

He was verbally and physically defeated by a toddler yo.

You got kids bruh? If not, keep it that way.

Back