Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - Ye + [Kids See Ghosts Album]

Rate "Ye"

• Total voters
Its well produced and sonically sounds different to Pusha.

7 tracks doesn't work for Kanye like it did for Pusha but overall it aint bad.

WOW

think of all the personal motivations that dude has given us over the years before he started doing that dumb shit. I guess hope is lost for him too.

c'mon ya'll

I second the notion. Don't think Coonye thought this one through. Might be too far gone to make a comeback.

Herd some joints on the radio driving. The song about his daughter wasn’t bad. The rest... eh.

Last edited:
This critic gonna be all over the place but bare with me

First listen, Kanye still a dope producer. Sonically the shit goes. He still got a ear for samples and showed he could handle production without the 75 assistants

Lyrically.....ehhh, very few real verses, like 16-24 bar verses. More hooks, bridges, and conversations than any thing

All mine needs to be scrubbed from his hard drive. Felt like he pushing Kim away on purpose than Wouldn’t leave drops and it’s clear he wants her in his life

As I write this the album is one big contradiction. Bi polar af lol

Ghost town clearly an intro for Kids See Ghost. Ehhh

Violent crimes the best song on the shit. No Mistakes sound like shots at Drake. Hell they are shots. Like he don’t wanna go there but he will if he keep getting pushed *bars*

All in all, easily my least favorite Ye album. Where Push excelled at keeping it short, Ye need another 7-10 tracks to bring it to good.

Good Music 1-1 so far in the series.......

This critic gonna be all over the place but bare with me

First listen, Kanye still a dope producer. Sonically the shit goes. He still got a ear for samples and showed he could handle production without the 75 assistants

Lyrically.....ehhh, very few real verses, like 16-24 bar verses. More hooks, bridges, and conversations than any thing

All mine needs to be scrubbed from his hard drive. Felt like he pushing Kim away on purpose than Wouldn’t leave drops and it’s clear he wants her in his life

As I write this the album is one big contradiction. Bi polar af lol

Ghost town clearly an intro for Kids See Ghost. Ehhh

Violent crimes the best song on the shit. No Mistakes sound like shots at Drake. Hell they are shots. Like he don’t wanna go there but he will if he keep getting pushed *bars*

All in all, easily my least favorite Ye album. Where Push excelled at keeping it short, Ye need another 7-10 tracks to bring it to good.

Good Music 1-1 so far in the series.......
Coming from a stan like you, this means a lot.

Thanks bruh

If Kids See Ghost sounds like Ghost Town it’ll be a easy W. Kanye alone just dropped the ball on shit

I like it. Makes me wanna hug somebody

I can tell uncultured rap niggas not gonna like it

Last edited:
3rd listen pretty subpar ......I like Violent Crimes and really fuck w No Mistakes ( I love Slick Rick samples)

The rest is damn near skip worthy

For 7 songs EVERYTHING needs to be out of the park...

Also whoever introduced this nigga to the Vocoder needs to be gun butted....I’m tired of that shit

Back