Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - Ye + [Kids See Ghosts Album]

Rate "Ye"

• Total voters
Other way around for me

Man, you really need to move from wherever you are (Iowa is it?) and get around more black folks. You consistently have really weird opinions about every damn thing.

Or you could just be a permanent resident on the "Contrarian Express". Either way, I smh at about 3/4 of your weird posts.

Make a playlist with KSG & Ye together and get creative with tracklisting and you have the full length album.
I added Pusha shit also, removed All Mine and Fire and this shit goes. The mix of Pusha shuffled in between Ye and Cudi is a helluva meal

Gonna add Nas and Teyana projects also

Man, you really need to move from wherever you are (Iowa is it?) and get around more black folks. You consistently have really weird opinions about every damn thing.

Or you could just be a permanent resident on the "Contrarian Express". Either way, I smh at about 3/4 of your weird posts.

Kanye makes better music than Pusha

Its not really an unpopular opinion

Kanye makes better music than Pusha

Its not really an unpopular opinion

As it pertains to these new albums it is. Ye shit is booty butt cheeks and Push has one of the best albums of the year. How one switches that around, I don't umderstand.

I play Pusha the most but haven't really given the other 2 a good listen...plus Nas is about to dominate my ears (no homo) for the next few weeks so Ye and kids see ghost are gonna have to wait for now...loving this Pusha album and very happy Kanye is coming back to his old self!

Iowa? It all makes sense now:hahaha:

Oh, don't bring that up, that's gon' get me sentimental

You know I'm sensitive, I got a gentle mental

Every time somethin' happen they want me sent to mental

We had an incident, but I cover incidentals

Haven't bumped Ye since it came out
You crazy

I put all 4 joints in a playlist. Removed All Mine and Fire and got a great fucking album

Pusha already helped break up the eccentricity of KSG and Ye but now that Nas in the mix.....man listen

Back