Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - Ye + [Kids See Ghosts Album]

Rate "Ye"

• Total voters
Looks like same shit as last week.

He wants u to download his app for the livestream.

So im guessin it wont hit streaming services till tomorow like they did with Ye

Kanye was clearly more concerned with his bars on this album than YE.

Never been a Cudi fan but this is a better project than last week.

One guy (Kanye West) is allowing the most powerful racist person in the world and leader of the Alt-Right to use him and his wife to sell out our people. The other guy (Cudi) is a mentally unstable gay dude.

I guess that I don’t understand why any black guy would be anticipating their album, but I will now just remove myself from this thread and let the “fans” cook.

One guy (Kanye West) is allowing the most powerful racist person in the world and leader of the Alt-Right to use him and his wife to sell out our people. The other guy (Cudi) is a mentally unstable gay dude.

I guess that I don’t understand why any black guy would be anticipating their album, but I will now just remove myself from this thread and let the “fans” cook.

Because listening to some music doesn’t make their problems mine? Your masculinity that fragile?

And I understand those that want to boycott the Trump shit but this ain’t that because you clearly found yourself fixated on Cudi’s sexuality. So much so that you decided to assume it.

tenor.gif

Back