Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - Ye + [Kids See Ghosts Album]

Rate "Ye"

• Total voters
Jist listened...

Production is A1. I love it...

Yikes made me do the stank face.

Lyrically its typical Kanye

Content wise he addresses many things...the biggest issue is his dynamic with his wife...

Loved Violent Crimes

I felt that to the heart...I have a daughter...and im terrified of her growing up lol....cause I know how niggas are

Anyway....

On the Kanye scale...after first listen

I give it. 3.5/5

I have a feeling this will grow in me tho

And I love you too @Race Jones

Jist listened...

Content wise he addresses many things...the biggest issue is his dynamic with his wife...

Loved Violent Crimes

I felt that to the heart...I have a daughter...and im terrified of her growing up lol....cause I know how niggas are

Anyway....

I give it. 3.5/5

I wanna agree with this but ALL MINE will keep it from ever going above a 3.5 to me

Jist listened...

Loved Violent Crimes

Anyway....

I give it. 3.5/5

yall ride any wave. its almost pathetic

Was never a fan of this guy as a rapper so I listen to his albums very casually. Pretty much for the beats. Im on that All Mine track right now. Why these beats sound like left overs from 2012? I thought he said he was dropping a game changer not something that was outdated before it even dropped?

Nah. Not at all.

I dont take offense...yall dont know me beyond this keyboard
dont be up here talking that pro-black shit and mad at folks for not boycotting h&m when yall support anti-black mfers relentlessly

3rd listen pretty subpar ......I like Violent Crimes and really fuck w No Mistakes ( I love Slick Rick samples)

The rest is damn near skip worthy

For 7 songs EVERYTHING needs to be out of the park...

Also whoever introduced this nigga to the Vocoder needs to be gun butted....I’m tired of that shit
He only does this 7 song shit because he figured that's the bare minimum tracks he needs to get a Grammy nomination. he wants to be as cheap as possible so he can spend more time doing fashion and coon shit

He only does this 7 song shit because he figured that's the bare minimum tracks he needs to get a Grammy nomination. he wants to be as cheap as possible so we can spend more time doing fashion and coon shit
the nigga having financial problems still baffles me

dont be up here talking that pro-black shit and mad at folks for not boycotting h&m when yall support anti-black mfers relentlessly

I feel you. Im def for my people tho

I dont see Ye as “anti-black” I have my reasons.

And No...

I wont argue or debate you. Your mind is made up...you wouldnt discuss to understand...just to win and be right. So im good.

Back