Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Kanye West vs Justice League

Who got it?

• Kanye West (Elzo)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m such a kanye nerd off the top of my head I know Kanye got 4 billboard number 1s and this the dopest one....u ain’t freak a chick to this pussy wasn’t for you lol

I figured you’d save this for later rounds if you make it but fuck it, use what you got while you still can

Good move

Ayo...Justice League use of what sound like live instruments is top fucking notch! Them strings are amazing and TI rode the fuck outta that beat

I’m a open the polls but I can say I’m am personally torn right now. I’m sure I’m a have to listen on them all again before making my decision

I’ll say that MM series has A1 production

Ayo...Justice League use of what sound like live instruments is top fucking notch! Them strings are amazing and TI rode the fuck outta that beat

I’m a open the polls but I can say I’m am personally torn right now. I’m sure I’m a have to listen on them all again before making my decision

I’ll say that MM series has A1 production
THey prolly the best to ever mask samples under live instrumentation....best thing about them is there s 3 of them and they all have their area of expertise

Pharrell.gif

I think it's gonna have to be judges as cried participation isn't where I hope it would be....

@Sion @Achewon87 judge when you get a chance

I'll put my score up in a minute

Theme 1 Legends
Elzo 1
Whis 0

The intro horns on We Major just does it for me

Theme 2 Summer Banga
Elzo 2
Whis 0

Gave them both the whip test. Mercy is a beautiful mess and when it switches up for Kanye and switches back for 2 Chains....nigga was in his pocket on that joint

Theme 4 R&B/Pop
Elzo 2
Whis 1

Legend on the piano makes used to love you a great joint but again I fucks with Runaway HEAVY. Its a beat that truly covers the title of a song. Super surprised and impressd JL made that shit.

Theme 5 Nas
Elzo 3
Whis 1

Fuck this was tough but Poppa Was A Playa is a great beat and Has found the perfect place for it. Def got me hype for his album tomorrow

Theme 6 signature sound
Elzo 3
Whis 2

They Ye beat really does encompass Ye trademark but what JL does with the MM series is gawdly. The fact that Ye snapped on it is deliciously hilarious lol

Theme 7 Billboard Chart
Elzo 3
Whis 3

I was ready yo give it to Slow Jamz but again....what JL does with MM series is crazy. TI verse was the best flow for either song as far as riding it and them drums. I feel crazy for going against Slow jamz cause the sample is bananas but JL really put they foot in this one

Back