Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West/Lil Pump “I Love It” music video

You're such a fuckin hoe, I love it!

AMtO.gif

“You got a sister in-law you’d fuck...I got 4 of’em”
Koonye on XTCY

That line made me chuckle...

Theres no way they can release a clean version of this song but it’s gomma blow up

The beat dope

That's an opinion based on biased music preferences. You up there in age fam like alot of us on here. Let's be real this new shit that's out is not for most of us. Kanye is thinking strictly a business financial and probably egotistical standpoint of relevancy.

I personally think this shit is like a 4 outta ten but I'm almost sure pump fans and other folks with colored hair is fucking with this shit heavy.

I would never forget how FEFE by 69 and Nicki Minaj was getting trashed on here while charting crazy in the real world. Let's face it, you, I, and most older posters on here are dated with the times brother. Im cool with it though lol and I'm 26. FEFE was straight Ass juice btw like most of these new songs coming out. And jokes on me since I'm a creator in these times .
I disagree with this simply because a lot of these newer artists claim they can actually rap but this is the best way to get put on

If you can really rap and Kanye call you for a feature, ask him where the soul samples at so you can display your real talent. It's a win for both

I disagree with this simply because a lot of these newer artists claim they can actually rap but this is the best way to get put on

If you can really rap and Kanye call you for a feature, ask him where the soul samples at so you can display your real talent. It's a win for both
Name new rappers who claim they can really rap.

Yea I gotta problem with this

A non black and a cat with a white wife doing a music video with a black woman as a lead calling her a fucking ho??!

Come on now

Song is catchy but after all the complaints black women have about music videos and bm putting other women on pedestal as a symbol of beauty, when our women get put in one it's to demean.

Yea I gotta problem with this

A non black and a cat with a white wife doing a music video with a black woman as a lead calling her a fucking ho??!

Come on now

Song is catchy but after all the complaints black women have about music videos and bm putting other women on pedestal as a symbol of beauty, when our women get put in one it's to demean.
This is true .This PC era is not gonna let this slide surprised they made this song. Maybe that's Kanye next controversial thing he is aiming to do, piss off the feminist and women equality/me too folks. BTW Lil Pump is hispanic. Does that matter? Only asking because y'all gave Fat Joe, Joel Ortiz and other hispanic rappers a pass for saying nigga.

This is true .This PC era is not gonna let this slide surprised they made this song. Maybe that's Kanye next controversial thing he is aiming to do, piss off the feminist and women equality/me too folks. BTW Lil Pump is hispanic. Does that matter? Only asking because y'all gave Fat Joe, Joel Ortiz and other hispanic rappers a pass for saying nigga.
I ain't gave none of them spics shit sir
I still check people white or hispanic
They can call their black friends whatever just not me

It still trips me out this is what Kanye has become. I know he was cocky and full of himself from the get go but there was still soul in the music. He’s abandoned that soulful sound everything he drops now is so hollow, lacks any emotion and every song sounds incomplete. He’s just flat out trash now

Last edited:
Back