Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West/Lil Pump “I Love It” music video

It still trips me out this is what Kanye has become. I know he was cocky and full of himself from the get go but there was still soul in the music. He’s abandoned that soulful sound everything he drops now is so hollow, lacks any emotion and every song sounds incomplete. He’s just flat out trash now
Found an old cd i burned random songs on and The Joy with jay z was on it.

2 thoughts entered my mind:
1) damn i miss this kanye
2) wonder who wrote this for him

As a stan this saddened me deeply

Like he used to work with so many great artists. Dilated Peoples, Slum Village, Little Brother, Kweli etc. now it’s Lil Pump and Texarkana? Wtf

He has to replace the fans that grew with him during his career that he lost through his slavery was a choice comments, wearing a MAGA hat, meeting with Trump and other questionable past behavior. Pure business move that has further compromised his integrity.

It still trips me out this is what Kanye has become. I know he was cocky and full of himself from the get go but there was still soul in the music. He’s abandoned that soulful sound everything he drops now is so hollow, lacks any emotion and every song sounds incomplete. He’s just flat out trash now
So what was your excuse for the Black eyed Peas?

JK lol

Back