Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - "Jesus is King"

It’s not a bad album, I don’t fuck with the nigga no more but I can be objective... but it’s definitely not anything special. The Kanye of 10 years ago probably would of took this concept and made it so much better. I can say it’s more cohesive and coherent than Ye or Pablo tho, but that ain’t much.

Regardless the bullshit this dude spreads off wax makes me not take what he says on this seriously at all.

This is a real gospel album. Only Kanye could make a gospel album sound new, different...which what Kanye does

I listened...not one cuss word, no use of ‘nigga’...he serious.

I can see what stage he at...niggas find God and for the first few years they take everything literal...if this is real he’ll intergrate his spirituality into his life.

If you are anti religion you’d not even gonna give it a try...but if you are religious this could be viewed as uplifting.

but in the end Kanye made a new album for Kanye.

I will blast this on Sundays when I’m cleaning the house doing chores and shit.

Last edited:
This is a real gospel album. Only Kanye could make a gospel album sound new, different...which what Kanye does

I listened...not one cuss word, no use of ‘nigga’...he serious.

I can see what stage he at...niggas find God and for the first few years they take everything literal...if this is real he’ll interstate his spirituality into his life.

If you are anti religion you’d not even gonna give it a try...but if you are religious this could be viewed as uplifting.

but in the end Kanye made a new album for Kanye.

I will blast this on Sundays when I’m cleaning the house doing chores and shit.

I'm Agnostic But This Shit Got Some Slappers

The Music Is Dope Regardless Of The Message

Nigga really made a beat using the sound your car door make when you leave it open (Use This Gospel)

I go to church everyday

Yes Lord

Couple more spins b4 verdict

Everything We need got that sanctified bounce. Yes lawd

I grant you all the power to forgive and love in the name of my brothers new LP. Bless you all

Back