Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - DONDA

Rate Donda

• Where Is The Coon Option?

Results are only viewable after voting.
because of a couple cuss words?

It’s the principle

Censored music makes me feel patronized as a listener, like I’m a child who can’t handle the real world. This project not good enough to overcome that lol.

But what’s worse is that his decision to keep it clean actually resulted in a worse project. 3 Stacks cited it as the reason he didn’t make the album and he’s probably not the only one.

why he ain't jus ask for them not to cuss so they wouldn't have to bleep shit out?

back in the day I stole Dirty's (hit da floe) album from Walmart & it was edited

I was mad cuz that shit was jammin so I had to go buy the dirty (no pun lol) version from target

:hahaha:

Gotta do it for both threads:

Kanye's verse on "Life of the Party" or 7AM On Bridle Path.....which is the better diss?

Gotta do it for both threads:

Kanye's verse on "Life of the Party" or 7AM On Bridle Path.....which is the better diss?
Both were weak if they were to be fed as straight diss tracks

Both had decent bars tho on a regular song. Drake had more bars tho he failed to name names

why he ain't jus ask for them not to cuss so they wouldn't have to bleep shit out?

back in the day I stole Dirty's (hit da floe) album from Walmart & it was edited

I was mad cuz that shit was jammin so I had to go buy the dirty (no pun lol) version from target

:hahaha:
whats funny is I swear some of his own verses are censored. like damn, you gonna go the no cursing route and not even follow it yourself

The melodies and production is so outstanding to me

The self reflection might be the best Ye atm but it works as it allows his feats to really shine

Back