Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West Chicago Sunday Service Sells out in 6 mins

OK. I'm confused.
He yelled at sway too....
What this mean?
You know exactly what it means

Everybody bitch when a fashion company(H&M,Gucci,Burberry) release some questionable shit but Ye told niggas 5 years ago they was racists and niggas said Nobody care about that faggot shit

Ye ain’t perfect but he use his voice more than your favorite rapper

Ye smacked the president desk and brought up reparations and the 13th amendment and it was broadcasted all over the world. Niggas took the opportunity to focus on his compliments of Trump than rally behind those two very valid criticisms he made cause that’s what niggas do

I’ll speak no more of it though. I don’t have a issue with dude, don’t care to change anyone’s mind

You know exactly what it means

Everybody bitch when a fashion company(H&M,Gucci,Burberry) release some questionable shit but Ye told niggas 5 years ago they was racists and niggas said Nobody care about that faggot shit

Ye ain’t perfect but he use his voice more than your favorite rapper

Ye smacked the president desk and brought up reparations and the 13th amendment and it was broadcasted all over the world. Niggas took the opportunity to focus on his compliments of Trump than rally behind those two very valid criticisms he made cause that’s what niggas do

I’ll speak no more of it though. I don’t have a issue with dude, don’t care to change anyone’s mind
Good fucking point and post.

Its always about perspective.

People see what they want and ignore the rest.

mo32gK.gif

Fucking hell man
How tf the brokest people on earth steady making foreigners wealthy?
The fact he's in Kenya thinking its sweet got me hot.
I was also told about a Chinese lady who started a restaurant in Kenya and said no Kenyans......I gotta find it.

The kicked her out the country but still.

Back