Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West announces run @ President: Kim meets with divorce lawyers

i’m kinda offended people think kanye will split the black vote in 2020

imo folks who will vote for kanye are the same folks who voted for harambe in 2016

and niggas weren’t the ones doing that

He's contributing to the trump vote either way. And harambe didn't campaign. This is a betrayal at the worst possible time.

lol

ehh don't kno if I really care that much

I remember when trump got the nomination & everyone around me was like "they jus gave it to him to make it easier for Hillary to win"

& I was like "hol up, all Amerikkka's ever known was a white man in office & after 8yrs of a NIGGER they'd never put a woman right after & go a decade w/o a white man in charge"

now we're here

it'll be interesting these next few months cuz there seems to be consciousness shift, we'll see if it's jus the surface

i’m kinda offended people think kanye will split the black vote in 2020

imo folks who will vote for kanye are the same folks who voted for harambe in 2016

and niggas weren’t the ones doing that
You underrating the power of the Kardashian power. Once folks started a go fund me to make Kylie Jenner a billionaire and that generated more money within a couple days vs at the time flint Michigan assistance and they succeeded i never doubted the Kardashians again.

Hes not a factor like the rest of these losers. No tangibles for black americans alone, no vote. Cut the check 2020 til' infinity.

Last edited:
Back