Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West announces run @ President: Kim meets with divorce lawyers

Kanye West reportedly claimed that Jared Kushner is “scared” of the artist’s presidential run because “he knows that I can win.” A recent poll revealed West polling at just two percent and, what’s more, he has failed to get on enough state ballots to reach the necessary 270 electoral votes to win.

The report comes after it was revealed the two had met in Colorado to discuss a campaign “aimed to harm [Joe] Biden.” West told a different story to several associates, according to Forbes, saying: “Jared’s scared and doesn’t want me to run because he knows that I can win.”

West described Kushner as “his boy,” saying, “I love Jared. I was just…that’s my boy, you know? That’s really my boy.” He reportedly didn’t want the publication to reveal prior comments he made about Kushner where the two talked about Black leaders, West said.

He really believes he can win now? God damn he is delusional.

Between all this psycho nonsense and that "I Thought About Killing You" intro, I would legitimately not be surprised if he went out like Chris Benoit at this point. Not even trying to be funny because I dont wish shit on kids, but this nigga on an unstable path to being a danger to himself and others.

He really believes he can win now? God damn he is delusional.

Between all this psycho nonsense and that "I Thought About Killing You" intro, I would legitimately not be surprised if he went out like Chris Benoit at this point. Not even trying to be funny because I dont wish shit on kids, but this nigga on an unstable path to being a danger to himself and others.
He knows he can’t win. He’s only doing this to screw over Biden

Back