Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

you only supposed to judge based off headlines alone
Ima keep it real, I went into that interview expecting a bunch of surface talk and arrogance. He almost had me in the beginning, but he actually did a real good job explaining his viewpoints. Some I agreed with and some I didn’t. But it a least showed most of what he does or says at least comes from a place where he at least thinks about the shit he does

Ima keep it real, I went into that interview expecting a bunch of surface talk and arrogance. He almost had me in the beginning, but he actually did a real good job explaining his viewpoints. Some I agreed with and some I didn’t. But it a least showed most of what he does or says at least comes from a place where he at least thinks about the shit he does
this always been the case

but Kanye has become such a *figure* most folks believe you agree with him 100% or he's a Coon 100%

you being able to rationally agree and disagree with him won't sit well with the Anti Ye mob

this always been the case

but Kanye has become such a *figure* most folks believe you agree with him 100% or he's a Coon 100%

you being able to rationally agree and disagree with him won't sit well with the Anti Ye mob
Saying slavery is a choice and dissing Harriet Tubman is coon shit. Stop caping cause he from the Chi. I admired Ben Carson growing but I learned he was a coon too

I was a day one kanye fan, probably before you, circa 2000

His coonery and treason nullified my fandom..
Something very odd about a black person who goes outta his way to offend black people, but at the same time makes sure that he NEVER, EVER does or says anything that might rub the white (or any other non-black) community the wrong way.

It’s all 100% intentional.

I swear he’s the type who would be highly vocal in his opposition to blacks receiving reparations, but would NEVER utter a peep about the Japanese getting reparations.

Yeah OK, he’s mentally sick…. But, he’s also an asshole who’s very cunning and strategic with his bullshit.

He knows exactly what he’s doing.

Flush him down the toilet with Candace Owens, Jason Whitlock and Larry Elders.

Something very odd about a black person who goes outta his way to offend black people, but at the same time makes sure that he NEVER, EVER does or says anything that might rub the white (or any other non-black) community the wrong way.

It’s all 100% intentional.

I swear he’s the type who would be highly vocal in his opposition to blacks receiving reparations, but would NEVER utter a peep about the Japanese getting reparations.

Yeah OK, he’s mentally sick…. But, he’s also an asshole who’s very cunning and strategic with his bullshit.

He knows exactly what he’s doing.

Flush him down the toilet with Candace Owens, Jason Whitlock and Larry Elders.
He is sick. His mental health is fucked but

It's all a calculated, cunning, strategic act

Remember he went kamikaze woke on live tv, called bush racist and he got major backlash from white supremacy

Then he fuck niggaly stole that white girls trophy and got even more backlash from white supremacy

He rapped something about
"I got called nigger so much on twitter..."

Then he wanted to break into the gay white man's fashion industry and felt he was getting blackballed so he had asskiss and bootlick his way in

Never forget
348BC7EB00000578-3605614-Delicious_Inside_the_car_Roberto_Cavalli_creative_director_Peter-m-12...jpg

All of these things and more are the factors in his turn to coonery

And he hides his bullshit behind grieving over Donda

Scum.

Remember he went kamikaze woke on live tv, called bush racist and he got major backlash from white supremacy

Then he fuck niggaly stole that white girls trophy and got even more backlash from white supremacy

He rapped something about
"I got called nigger so much on twitter..."

But, he was actually still BLACK during that era.

He was “normal” then.

It was soon after that when he just completely lost his mind.

But, he was actually still BLACK during that era.

He was “normal” then.

It was soon after that when he just completely lost his mind.
If you remember one of those convos he had with Ebro at the beginning of his trumpsucking he kinda implied he was tired of being black. So even when he appeared "normal" back then to the public the clues were there

Again, I think after his his mom died, he felt guilty and partly responsible over her death so he said... fuck it, no reason to be real anymore, its not worth it, white people run the world and i wanna be down

Back