Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kanye-west-trump-is-my-brother?via=twitter_page

Moments later, West had tweeted out a photo of himself wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat next to Lucian Grainge, CEO of Universal Music and Lyor Cohen, the former head of Def Jam and current Global Head of Music at YouTube, who appeared to be throwing up the alt-right Pepe the Frog hand sign.

“I went to listen to music and see Kanye. He is someone I care about. I don't abandon people,” Cohen told The Daily Beast in a statement Wednesday evening. “With great music comes great pain and stress. The music is incredible!” According to a YouTube spokesperson,

I'll wait to see how all of this unfolds. There may be a method to his madness yet.
"riight"

If it was just his comment about loving trump then maybe... maybe. But he's shittin on Obama while praising trump, telling black people get over slavery, racism is in ur mind, etc.

Whatever he's plotting failed miserably. There's nothing he can say to repair that shit imo.

giphy.gif

"riight"

If it was just his comment about loving trump then maybe... maybe. But he's shittin on Obama while praising trump, telling black people get over slavery, racism is in ur mind, etc.

Whatever he's plotting failed miserably. There's nothing he can say to repair that shit imo.

lol......I do have a theory. It might be a bit of a reach, but it's the only angle I can see it coming from where Ye doesn't come out looking like the love child of David Clarke and Stacey Dash. Charlamagne and CyHi alluded to it a little but we'll see in the weeks to come. Ye got mfs in their bag of feelings though. Shit is like a tragic comedy....lmao. At the end of the day though....Democrat...Republican.....neither one of them mfs give a fuck about anything other than furthering their own personal agendas. Let me find out niggas waiting on ye like.......

Where-is-JA-meme.jpg

From the clip just posted yall could be right and he could be dropping a "pro black" album and say he was just acting like these white mfs want me to act, etc. But imo the damage is done, plus he's highlighting the fact that he hasn't stood up for black issues since the Bush shit. But now he wants to stand up for some shit when it's album time?

So you don't stand up for shit until it's time to sell something, u go create a white family and then come back and troll black people?

giphy.gif

Kanye went crazy from sensory deprivation caused by that colorless home that Kim forces him to live in. He latched onto that red hat out of desperation. Get him away from the Kardashians and his fog gets lifted.

From the clip just posted yall could be right and he could be dropping a "pro black" album and say he was just acting like these white mfs want me to act, etc. But imo the damage is done, plus he's highlighting the fact that he hasn't stood up for black issues since the Bush shit. But now he wants to stand up for some shit when it's album time?

So you don't stand up for shit until it's time to sell something, u go create a white family and then come back and troll black people?

giphy.gif

but niggas tried to kill me when I said he may be trolling

and I said it would be funny if his whole album was anti trump

but he's still a dickhead for many reasons.

Back